Value of: Shayne Gostisbehere

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Yeah, because we all see how enjoyable it is now to watch 4 rookie D-men play currently. So we should trade the one that has experience.

Reactions: Viqsi

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
In terms of pre-draft prospects, Dahlin is certainly up there. I'm not sure he's clearly differentiated himself compared to where Seth Jones or Aaron Ekblad were pre-draft, though.
well maybe not clearly but we are in december though i think he is better defender and skater that they were

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
i dont see any real value in them
Look at Gudas's supression stats along with in own zone stats. Guy is a shutdown monster. Link wouldn't copy over.
It stinks that he's only known for his physical/edgy play and not his actual play. Very good and underrated defender. I'd personally keep him.

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
Look at Gudas's supression stats along with in own zone stats. Guy is a shutdown monster. Link wouldn't copy over.
It stinks that he's only known for his physical/edgy play and not his actual play. Very good and underrated defender. I'd personally keep him.
yes id like to keep him too until all of the young guns are ready, manning and macdonald be gone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad