Confirmed with Link: Shattenkirk and Copley for 2017 1st, 2019 Cond' 2nd, Sanford and Malone

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Might end up eating my words but I feel like if Vrana had been in play this deal would have been done sooner. I think it's likely someone like Bowey/Barber/Sanford/ +1st+ conditional pick

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Ovie: Brian, I need someone who can make a ****ing pass to my island, you know.

PS: I'd trade Vrana before Bowey.

Jun 15, 2007
I wonder if it's Schmidt going the other way...He seems to have fallen out of favour with Trotz.

Conditional 2017 1st
Schmidt
+ random b Prospect

I can stomach that.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
The thing about the Forsberg trade it just didn't seem like the caps team was really a stanley cup contender plus a bit of the 'hoard your nuts' fatigue. As far as this trade if it happens honestly I'm totally comfortable with it. Great team this year and can't keep it all together next so might as well go for it.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Well, for the first time in the Ovechkin era, we finally have our fully loaded juggernaut :nod:

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
The thing about the Forsberg trade it just didn't seem like the caps team was really a stanley cup contender plus a bit of the 'hoard your nuts' fatigue. As far as this trade if it happens honestly I'm totally comfortable with it. Great team this year and can't keep it all together next so might as well go for it.

That trade was an idiotic hail Mary to save GMGM's job. It was never really about making the team better for a run.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad