GDT: Sharks @ Wild GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
I wasn't talking as a whole shop heater, but it's more of a small area thing that radiates dry heat (Franklin stove). It loses effectiveness the further you are away from it. They are just really nice for a quick warmup and drying out the outer layers than always (for me at least) ended up wet. A waste oil burner works too, but they are dirty.

Wood is easy to get around me so I can't relate there. The power company just gives away it's old poles (need the non-treated cedar type). Electric would be stupidly expensive. It's too bad that solar isn't to the point of affordable self cleaning/melting panels.
Gotcha, I did pick up a tall patio heater (propane) that was on sale at Wally World. My wife is always cold so I was prepared. I keep the shop set at about 60. Any more and it gets too hot when you start a project.

Reactions: Wabit

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Gotcha, I did pick up a tall patio heater (propane) that was on sale at Wally World. My wife is always cold so I was prepared. I keep the shop set at about 60. Any more and it gets too hot when you start a project.

Working in hangers, sheds, garages, etc. it's just one of the little things I've noticed that makes a big difference to me.

60 is plenty warm for a shop, it feel like a heatwave when you just spent an hour outside freezing trying to getting the diesel tractors started when they get too cold.

Reactions: Roman Maroni

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
It’s just so brutal know these worthless wins are robbing us of a better shot at a great player. Tough to take
They got Boldy at 12. Doesn’t feel like it’s really gonna matter tbh

It’s nice to have a higher pick obviously, but you can draft decent players in the 12-16 range.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
They got Boldy at 12. Doesn’t feel like it’s really gonna matter tbh

It’s nice to have a higher pick obviously, but you can draft decent players in the 12-16 range.
For sure , just seems like the consensus is there is a tier of 12-13 players and a steep drop off after that. Of course we will finish just outside the top group,

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Gotta say, I've watched the replay of Ek's goal about 7-8 times now.

That pass by Kaprizov has instantly become an all-time favorite. ELITE.

Gonna enjoy this guy's time here while it lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad