Confirmed with Link: Sharks sign Filip Zadina to 1 year contract 1.1MAAV

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Great no risk move. Not sure Zadina will amount to anything but these are exactly the kinds of bets the Sharks should be making. If nothing else it's more competition in training camp so that Eklund is forced to really earn a spot.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
holy cow Grier is on a roll!!!

however i cant sarcastically make "filling up your net" jokes anymore

also is he friends with Hertl?

i think he played on the wjc line with kaut but kaut is gone though

Reactions: Sandisfan

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
basically 0 risk move with potential to have a high reward. Not sure he had a ton of options but still love to see we can land some of these guys in FA despite the tank

Reactions: Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
What happened to Zadina? Why hasn’t his skill translated to the NHL? Is it bad luck? Opportunity? Hasn’t figured it out?

He’s a great risk because at worst, he’s nothing and you don’t re-sign him, at best, he can either fetch you a pick or he’s young enough to be part of the core.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Which winger do we think this bumps out of the top six between Duclair, Barabanov, Eklund and Labanc? Is Bancer getting relegated to the 4th line again?

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Very shrewd, love it, lucked out his stock was low enough for us to get him

Like Duclair he's an instant top-6 on our team, he'll have every opportunity to play with Couture or Hertl, hope he makes use of this chance to put up some numbers

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
What happened to Zadina? Why hasn’t his skill translated to the NHL? Is it bad luck? Opportunity? Hasn’t figured it out?

He’s a great risk because at worst, he’s nothing and you don’t re-sign him, at best, he can either fetch you a pick or he’s young enough to be part of the core.
He was drafted as a sniper, a ++ NHL shot. Hasnt been able to convert that mostly due to not being able to make space. Is a decent defensive forward though. Maybe, probably, needs real top 6 minutes to see if the offense is still there. Who knows

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
He was drafted as a sniper, a ++ NHL shot. Hasnt been able to convert that mostly due to not being able to make space. Is a decent defensive forward though. Maybe, probably, needs real top 6 minutes to see if the offense is still there. Who knows

Oh great. I read somewhere that he was a playmaker but I’d love to pair Eklund with a sniper. Maybe an Eklund - Hertl - Zadina line could light it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad