Confirmed with Link: Sharks sign D Tim Heed

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
Are we going to bring him over for the AHL club? Not sure we even have room for him in the big club. We only have 1 potential RD slot available on the Sharks, and I expect that will be filled by DeMelo (or Polak if we were to re-sign him). I can't imagine him immediately being ahead of DeMelo right when he gets here. Is there any potential we leave him overseas for one more season?

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
His highlight reel makes him looks very impressive

DW's been killing it on the Euro FA front over the past couple of years, hopefully this just continues the trend

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Are we going to bring him over for the AHL club? Not sure we even have room for him in the big club. We only have 1 potential RD slot available on the Sharks, and I expect that will be filled by DeMelo (or Polak if we were to re-sign him). I can't imagine him immediately being ahead of DeMelo right when he gets here. Is there any potential we leave him overseas for one more season?

Doubt it. He wouldn't have signed a contract if he wasn't going to come play in NA.

I think he'll get a shot at competing for the 3rd pairing RD spot and if doesn't stick he'll play in the AHL,

T0uGh C0oki3

Goodbye Jumbo Joe
Dec 19, 2014
Extremely happy for him.

I swear, DW and his euro scouts read our threads ! :sarcasm:

(Hi, Shin ! How ya doing ? ) :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad