Sharks @ Rangers: Part II: Chris "Mario" Kreider Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
We gave up 4 goals and dare i say we still played VERY well. Raanta simply had no chance on some of those goals and the first goal SJ shouldn't have even had happened to begin with.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Dude, with forwards this good, I think Gorton owes it to this team to get them a top pairing dman and move Girardi out of here.

This might actually be a decent playoff team

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Although to be fair look at the goals given up against the isles and mostly tonight the forwards more at fault not picking up trailers than the dmen screwing up.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Well we knew the Rangers probably wouldn't be good defensively...

Thing is that they seem to be able to play pretty well defensively and have been doing a good job breaking up attacks and things like that, but then just have letdowns at times that are resulting in a lot of goals against. Like they play a real good game for most part and then brain fart 3-4 times and it ends up in their net

I'm sure they'll keep working at it but hopefully that gets tightened up. At times I'm impressed at their puck movement out of their zone

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
These forwards looked good. And that's with Lindberg and Buch both out.

Defense looked atrocious outside of Staal, McDonagh and Clendening. Holden looked okay but out of place. He should be this teams 3rd pairing LD. Every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad