Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info & Discussion Thread XX

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Ozzy Wiesblatt and the Milwaukee Admirals came back from being down 2 games to 0, beating the Texas Stars three games to two to advance last night. Wiesblatt had himself a decent little series, a goal and two assists in 5 games. Admirals are even using him on the power play.

Preds 1st rounder Zach L'Heureux put up nine points in that series. Admirals have Radim Simek and the Griffins in the division finals next, starting Wednesday.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Caps are apparently waiting for Smith to make a decision and if he chooses the NHL they are going to try and pressure Leonard to leave also.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Watching London/Oshawa Game 3 on delay now (started it late because I was watching baseball)

London is so loaded that in spite of Halttunen being only a couple goals back of the OHL playoff scoring lead they have him on their 3rd line.

I also didn't see Sennecke listed in the Oshawa lineup. I was hoping to maybe watch him a bit since he's a name who could be in the Sharks' wheelhouse with the 14th pick.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I'm at 8:30 left in this game (I know I'm well behind live) and Halttunen has his second goal of the game to bring London back to within 2. It also gives him the OHL playoff scoring lead.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad