GDT: Sharks @ Oilers (7:30 pm MT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I still think the oilers have a chance, they seem to have gotten their head around, and we have the team for it.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
On the bright side stars got a point and the ducks are winning in vancouver. A duck win fields them with the avs
On the bright side stars got a point and the ducks are winning in vancouver. A duck win fields them with the avs
If I could get you to say that one more time.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
I was talking about McDavid as you were.

God, the histrionic echo chamber in here is intolerable.

You could attach a pylon and a toe-drag tutor to McDavid's line and he'd still put up 90 points.

Talking about McDavid was irrelevant and you know it.

ekcut

The Refs shot JFK.
Jul 25, 2007
Edmonton
I love watching Nurse and Larsson is a physical board battle....like in a purely hetrosexual way....but man, do those dudes lay a sexy beatdown on the opposite colour jerseys.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Oilers need to try putting their defensemen up at forward on the PP 'cause they're the only ones on the team who know how to screen a goalie.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
You could attach a pylon and a toe-drag tutor to McDavid's line and he'd still put up 90 points.

Talking about McDavid was irrelevant and you know it.
What in the world is a toe-drag tutor? Like someone that teaches toe drags or a piece of equipment??

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Only called that cause burns was screaming, jesus f***ing christ officiating these days is pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad