Sharks News/Notes XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Is there suppose to be an article about Labanc? I imagine you didn’t plan on just saying banker…

Ahhh perfect, wasn’t sure if it was just me lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Just accept that Labanc is saying goodbye to the fans instead of arguing if he's saying goodbye or not.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
BTW, if you're leaving school/work for vacation/holiday, don't you say goodbye to family/friends?

Yes, but I doubt any of us thank them for the past. If I left work with roughly those words, they would wonder if I was planning on coming back or not.

Trying to make something out of nothing. He's an RFA. Way too soon for him to even know what's going on.

If Labanc is an RFA, let him and his agent know as that will be news to both of them! lol

You must have been thinking of Tierney?

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
FYI kurz doing an ama on reddit, not sure how long he will be doing it, but if anyone is browsing now you can go and try and ask questions.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
FYI kurz doing an ama on reddit, not sure how long he will be doing it, but if anyone is browsing now you can go and try and ask questions.

“One of the more interesting things Meier told me this season was that Evander Kane is one guy he's tried to pattern his game after - hard-nosed, physical, shoots the puck, gets to the net. There are definitely some similarities there. I think he could get to 30 goals next season.”

Timo...you’re already better than him!

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
“One of the more interesting things Meier told me this season was that Evander Kane is one guy he's tried to pattern his game after - hard-nosed, physical, shoots the puck, gets to the net. There are definitely some similarities there. I think he could get to 30 goals next season.”

Timo...you’re already better than him!

He is better at some things. But no just no

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Pmart is gonna go on ltiretirement for his ankle thing and get paid twice to be a defense coach for the cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad