Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
- Enstrom is back
- Hellebuyck will never get a break again
- Buff wants to be a hero, PauMau doesn't seem to care
- Aavco Cup takes day off, streak of 20 pre-game talk threads in a row is broken by mcpw

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
First!

#derp

Really want to see another goalie get a start. I think they should call up Hutch but that would probably destroy any sort of confidence Mason has. We need to find a way to get him going.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I didn't take the day off (I just woke up 6:30am here) I was celebrating the Jets and Team Canada wins yesterday :handclap:

I think the Buff not playing late in the third had more to do with who his d partner was than anything.

Chiarot will be back to the PB and Poolman will be returned to the Moose once Toby is activated.

Reactions: YWGinYYZ

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I like Buff wanting more and PMo being candid about why he didn't get more last night. I thought Maurice handled that well. I don't think Buff had a bad night but he is playing with Chairot and you don't want Benn out there in that situation when you can have Kuli or JMo out there and as Maurice mentioned you don't want a D man out there who sees an empty net and wants to score goals (LOL)

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
First!

#derp

Really want to see another goalie get a start. I think they should call up Hutch but that would probably destroy any sort of confidence Mason has. We need to find a way to get him going.

Lol. Are you delushional? Hutch is never gonna wear a Jets jersey again

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Play Mason in Buffalo on Tuesday. I think he'd be a bit more comfortable if he played on the road than at home for his next start. Less immediate pressure from the fans.

Need a better effort than yesterday to beat the Sharks. They looked slow to start last night.

Reactions: GNP

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Good, generally angry Buff is engaged Buff. You want the most minutes, earn em. We have depth on D now and Mo can decide game to game who's playing the best.

Nice problem for us to have.

Reactions: GNP

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I will be in attendance with my 9 year old boy tomorrow and that is always fun. sharks should be pissed off and I expect them to come out with an edge. I am mentally prepared for a defeat so I don’t silver medal the moment with my son watching.

GJG

Gps241G and don’t be an ass hat in front of your son....and remember to enjoy the moment.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Unless someone spotted him at a practice skating in place of someone I would assume this is not happening.
Perhaps the road game in Buf?
Although why not do it at home when you can control the matchups?

Hendricks & Lowry were absent so he was probably at C in line rushes

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
MMMmmmm, shark.
Just the way I like 'em.

3596748698_9718836d46_o.jpg

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
There's really no reason for Mason to start until Minnesota next week.

With Hellebuyck's home record the Jets will ride that train as long as they can.
Mason just needs a game where the Jets play lights out... get him his confidence back.
He's still capable of getting hot.
Even last year (when he struggled overall) included a 10 game win streak.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
3rd game in 4 nights and 4th game in 6 nights for sharks. Should be a very tired old team tomorrow night.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Enstrom is back
- Hellebuyck will never get a break again
- Buff wants to be a hero, PauMau doesn't seem to care
- Aavco Cup takes day off, streak of 20 pre-game talk threads in a row is broken by mcpw

Actually I would have broken a shorter streak on Dec-26th as I started the pre-game thread for the Oilers game.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad