GDT: Sharks @ Canucks 7 PM

Fresnel

Sep 24, 2015
if i recall correctly Ward's was also one of those "you're not allowed back on the bench till you score a third" and everyone was dishing him pucks

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
And Tennyson!!!!!

Brown.png

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
I hate eggs.

Agree 1000%. Eggs as a specific food item are ****ing disgusting. Bleah. Endlessly frustrating that just about every breakfast choice in restaurants has them. It's more ubiquitous than spam in that Monty Python sketch. Barf.

Eggs in baking are completely different, since you can't taste them, and they don't have that horrible semi-congealed gelatinous texture of normal egg whites, for one. Baked goods also lack the equally as revolting grainy texture of hard boiled egg yolks, just as another example. No idea why they are so popular. :help:

Really nice to see Cooch finally get a hat trick, too. Definitely awesome. :nod:

Last edited:

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
haha, some Vancouver radio host tried to troll me on twitter and I'm dishing it right back :^)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Didn't St.Louis score 4 goals that night?

I was at that game in Tampa.

I don't remember if St Louis had 4 goals, but he definitely had 3 goals, as did Pavelski. That was a wild game, but fun for the win.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Honest question..What are Horvats strengths? He just kind of seems mehh.

I like Horvat. He seems really good from the 'eye' test whenever I see him play against us. Which is the only time I see him play to be honest.

He seems to be skilled in the offensive zone, has speed and drives the net. That being said, I did not realize he was a team worst -36 on the Canucks.

Last year the Canucks fans were raving about how good he was defensively and he is better in that area than Chris Tierney is. I just don't see that. Horvat , not doubt, has more offensive skill than Tierney but I just dont see him being as good defensively.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Sharks suck can't even shut out the canucks like every other team has done this month lol.

To be fair, that was an incredibly boring game till the end and the Sharks looked mostly asleep for the bulk of the game, and still won easily.

The Nucks are god awful, the Sharks brought their C game and still kicked their ***** heh.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I could see us finish last in the league and in some magic world where we make the playoffs on a technicality and we would still get called chokers for losing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad