GDT: ||Sharks @ Canadiens||March 21 @ 7||CBC, TVA||MT's texts edition||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Prust really stepping up his game since being put where he belongs on the fourth line.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Doesn't give the right to Irwin to elbow Patches in the face.
If he's trying to get away, I have no issue with it. It's not like it was some crazy elbow, he's just struggling to get free. Max is lucky he didn't get called in my opinion. Anyways, the ref let everything go... I'm cool with that.

Then he nails DSP for nothing. That's something that doesn't make sense. If you're going to let things go then let it go for both teams.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Lafleurs Guy said:
Looked to me like Max wouldn't let the guy go.

Your rose-colored glasses aren't as thick as most.

This was at the end only. At the beginning the guy was sitting on Patch and Patch did not have the puck it's obstruction or holding and a very obvious one a ref can't simply miss at this level.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Out of all the close 1 goal games I'm liking this game the best. The Habs might not be scoring but are playing well against a big team.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
If he's trying to get away, I have no issue with it. It's not like it was some crazy elbow, he's just struggling to get free. Max is lucky he didn't get called in my opinion. Anyways, the ref let everything go... I'm cool with that.

Then he nails DSP for nothing. That's something that doesn't make sense. If you're going to let things go then let it go for both teams.

The play that brought Pacioretty down in the first place should have been a penalty.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I don't see how Pacioretty was at fault there he was put in a damn kamora. Should have gone for the ankle lock but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad