Prospect Info: Shane Wright (Round 1, Pick #4, 2022 draft)

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
I was actually poking around the AHL's website and idly clicked on the link for their TV package. Holy hell it's expensive. I think it's actually considerably cheaper to pay for ESPN+ for NHL games.

• Wow
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I was actually poking around the AHL's website and idly clicked on the link for their TV package. Holy hell it's expensive. I think it's actually considerably cheaper to pay for ESPN+ for NHL games.

If I could get any minor league hockey package for $7.99/month, which is realistically the max value of those, I’d probably get the AHL and WHL, maybe even ECHL. However, since I can barely get one for the total of 3, they can all go f*** themselves.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
That was a pretty big hit he took, knocked his bucket off. Was good to see him pop right back onto his skates but I hope this isn't a concussion for Wright.
I don't think I've seen it reported as such but that doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
What's the chances of his making the NHL roster next year? Or is he probably going to need another year of AHL experience given his age?

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Wright will basically take Wennberg's spot on next year's roster
I think he will, but I am apprehensive about forcing him into a 2C situation. I would rather us make a move in the off-season to land a 2C and start Wright at 3C. Move Gourde to wing with Wright and Tolvanen.

I do think its doubtful we make such a move but starting Wright at 2C does worry me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad