Player Discussion Shane Pinto (C) - PART 2

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Just checked he gets 70k in the AHL ,which is decent for a first year player...

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
It's too early to worry but it's a testament to managements ineptitude that's it's in the back of all our minds.

The Senators are still seen as the joke of the league. No player is jumping at the opportunity to join the Senators.

But I think we sign him and if not bleh. Don't see this team going anywhere as long as Melnyk and Dorion are in charge anyway.
The most wondrous part of this post is that it only took about 30 minutes to undo the entire premise. That's something special, I have to admit.

30whales

Oct 18, 2011
Sorry for the mini-scare last night with the video. Really wish he came back but man you guys will enjoy him. Plays a full game unlike some other Hobey finalists ;) anyways, please let us have Sanderson for one more year, kid is so damn good.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Looking forward to the beantastic White - Pinto - Brown line!

GettyImages-637856596-650x428.jpg

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Sorry for the mini-scare last night with the video. Really wish he came back but man you guys will enjoy him. Plays a full game unlike some other Hobey finalists ;) anyways, please let us have Sanderson for one more year, kid is so damn good.

Most of us want you to keep Sanderson for one more year. We think its best for his development.

Reactions: Cosmix and NB613

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Can’t wait to see these guys in there.
What a huge boost to both the forwards and D

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Lol nothing's been refuted just because we signed our own prospect.
"No player is jumping at the opportunity to join the Senators" to "big deal, we signed our own prospect". The ability to talk out of both sides of your mouth sure is something. The best part is how oblivious you are to the hypocrisy of always criticizing things that haven't happened. 10/10

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
"No player is jumping at the opportunity to join the Senators" to "big deal, we signed our own prospect". The ability to talk out of both sides of your mouth sure is something. The best part is how oblivious you are to the hypocrisy of always criticizing things that haven't happened. 10/10

I literally said that I think we sign him.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
Both Bernard-Docker and Pinto will be given NHL time this year at some point, it’s usually what happens with College players to given them incentive to sign.
Next year we’ll likely see JBD full time and Pinto half and half between Bell and Ottawa.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad