Post-Game Talk: Series Thread: WC Semi-Finals: Anaheim vs Edmonton (mod warning post #518)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
What has Nashville ever done for you? :laugh:
Not cursed us. :sarcasm:

GG on the series, really glad you guys were not only able to break your curse but do it against the Flames' biggest rival who I hate to admit look pretty legit.

broman

Mar 9, 2003
HEL's antechamber
Man, some of you have developed Stockholm Syndrome about Boll. The guy is useless. Just because he doesn't **** up in a game hardly constitutes a contribution. There are probably 1,000 guys in the world today who could play a couple of minutes a game and not be a disaster.

Boll filled his shoes perfectly well in the game that mattered the most. There's no harm in saying that. He's never going to set the world alight, but he did good this time around.

93Ducks

Go Ducks
May 15, 2010
Meh. Different kind of player, different kind of useless. I still think it was a mistake to give away Crammer. He's certainly one of the 1,000.

Cheers to that. I think Crammarossa would have thrived in a series like this (in the sense of a 4th liner thriving) with guys like Lucic, Kassian, and Maroon on the ice. Oh well.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
“Tonight the building was awesome,†said Cogliano. “Edmonton, a place like Calgary, all the other markets get a lot of the credit for the fans, but tonight ours was as good as theirs, even better. It was as loud as you could get. And you feed off that. We need that, the energy from the fan
“I try to think of it as we’re in it as a team, as an organization, we’re in it as one, with everyone. We’re going to need everyone.â€

I don't know how well it came across on tv, but it was legitimately loud in there again last night, for an extended period. Fun game to be at. Link contains anti-BB ammo for anyone who wants to use it.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/ducks-exorcise-playoff-demons-game-7-win-oilers-075758982.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad