Rosters and Ratings: Series S/X roster

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished an updated version of my missing prospects roster. I have made over 150 prospects that were missing and are draft eligible up to 2025 and updated potentials. Moved LTIR/Retired players off teams. added abilities to rookies. Added/Edited top 5 prospects for each team. Made it so all drafted prospects that dont have contracts remained unsigned with their current team.
File name is Updated prospects two
GT: Point x21

EDIT: Made a new file named: Updated prospects 3, added a handful of NCAA and Russian prospects

Last edited:

Sonny905

Dec 16, 2021
This sounds amazing
Few questions about your roster
- Draft eligible players for 22,23 etc where did you put the created players? Left them in free agency or did you assign them to random Junior teams?
-ECHL players dont work in franchise.. did you move the players with a contract over to the AHL teams?

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Working on the biggest roster yet, Went through cap friendly and will be adding every player (U26/didnt skip to Russia) on a teams reserve list. currently up to Nashville and hoping to be done by the weekend

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Just released a roster with over 250 players created, including all unsigned players on reserve rosters from Cap Friendly, NCAA and KHL prospects, draft eligible prospects up to the 2025 draft. updated potentials, abilities, and x factors for some players. i will continue to update the roster depending on how many transactions happen each week.
This is for Series S/X only
File name is Full Reserve Rosters GT: Point x21

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
How do you find the time to make all of these? I’m always so impressed by people like yourself that are able to make hundreds of roster players and update rosters in a few days

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
How do you find the time to make all of these? I’m always so impressed by people like yourself that are able to make hundreds of roster players and update rosters in a few days
for my latest roster i went through 5-6 teams a night cause i was bored and just kinda grind so people can enjoy having a franchise mode they can enjoy with their teams full roster

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad