Serie A 2021-2022

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I would like for them to win one day because they are still one of my "hometown" teams. I doubt the other one will ever make it to Serie A.

This 2nd half is stepping up.

They won’t. It’s a disgrace.

I’m well aware they weren’t winning the league this year but to lose to Empoli up 2-0 80 minutes in when you’re technically still in a title race and haven’t locked up a Champions League spot is SO Napoli I’d like to vomit. I actually fully expect them to miss on UCL and I’m entertained to see how it’s gonna happen

Last edited:

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Saw the double header tonight in Serie A. Started off with one of the worst matches I've seen this year, Genoa-Cagliari. Genoa got the three points even though Cagliari (who have lost 6 of the last 7) had the bigger chances. I hope they show Mazzari the door, the game has passed him by many years ago, and this is the right time to do it. This squad is too good to go down.

Lazio - Milan was a great game though, love Milan's fight. Inzaghi to Sarri is a dropoff in quality for Lazio though, they don't have the squad to play 4 at the back but Sarri still insists on it. Rafael Leao is a boss, he's like Adama Traore with better passing and finishing.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world
They won’t. It’s a disgrace.

I’m well aware they weren’t winning the league this year but to lose to Empoli up 2-0 80 minutes in when you’re technically still in a title race and haven’t locked up a Champions League spot is SO Napoli I’d like to vomit. I actually fully expect them to miss on UCL and I’m entertained to see how it’s gonna happen
I agree. It's disgraceful and embarrassing.
If Napoli misses CL, I would expect a lot of teams circling around Osimhen.
I would not be surprised. He's a beast.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I agree. It's disgraceful and embarrassing.

I would not be surprised. He's a beast.

59697EE4-DDCD-4904-9A17-BFD4677F103A.jpeg

When the games matter the most, Napoli will always Napoli

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I don't get Roma, another game against a top team and the opponent scores three easily (in regards to Inter). I am not sure what that squad brings except for Pellegrini who is by far and away their best player (a shout to Mancini as well). Dumfries is a really solid player though, I get that he plays RB, but I think he can be a successful winger for Inter as well.

Complete breakdown by Napoli against Empoli lol, just insane mistakes especially by Meret. Not only that, but allowing three goals in like under ten minutes is shocking, I don't think I have ever seen that. That squad is average though, they're still relying on Insigne (whom is having an awful season) and Mertens (who's gotta be close to social security).

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Sassuolo were the better team, but Sczeczny did what he sometimes does. Ref did what they sometimes do for Juve on that first goal too.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Perisic gives Inter a quick lead after only 4 mins against Bologna as they look get back on top of the table.

Last edited:

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
I obviously hate Inter and want Milan to win it all, but I feel bad for Radu. Really don't like to see that.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I obviously hate Inter and want Milan to win it all, but I feel bad for Radu. Really don't like to see that.
He's just not a good keeper. Almost relegated Genoa a couple of years back, and this year in his last game he scored an own goal. I know he's Inter raised but they should definitely look elsewhere for Handanovic's replacement.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Good goal by Leao when it was starting to look like they wouldn't find a way through, after missing several chances (also by Leao). Milan doesn't concede a lot, but they struggle to score as well. Of course 1-0 wins will do for rest of the campaign, but based on play in most matches, they should do better.

Udinese managed to put pressure against Inter in the last 10 mins or so, but Inter held on for their win. Udine was trying to use almost too much of Deulofeu, trying to run everything through him. He's had a very good season for them, but he was clearly tired by then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad