Sergey Fedorov is new CSKA's head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
"Party's line" right now applies perfectly to the US. It sounds laughable for Russia. Nothing is done in hockey according to "party's line". Stop reading idiotic american propaganda about "Putin's team". And to say Bragin did anything on those grounds is even more ridiculous.

And yeah, those former CHLers are just garbage by now. Why? Did they get so upset over not being invited by Bragin that their whole careers went to waste? Or maybe Bragin knows who to pick and who leeave out.

WJC is not a win tournament. That's what you get wrong too. It is a junior tournament. It is giving some guys who have their last chance some exposure and opportunity over bringing in useless underagers. The ones not useless Bragin ALWAYS had on his teams. The guys who Bragin "inexplicably" left out tend to become busts so often, that I completely trust Bragin's judgement with juniors. The canadian obsession with the WJC tournament clouds a lot of people's judgement. It's no olympic medal. It is still a place of development and growth and the final battle best on best. I don't need Russia to win WJCs left and right. I want consistent high results(that's what Bragin has always delivered) and most importantly every year, on ervery team 2-4 guys who will play on the senior NT soon. If they have no supporting cast and not win I am perfectly fine with that.
You keep averting to some propaganda and such, it sounds like a broken record. Nobody in hockey (or soccer) world I speak to, telegram or not shares your opinion except for preschool kids. What you say is pretty laughable.

I have respect for Bragin as a junior motivator, but he isn't quite a man you make out him to be as far as freedom of decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jussi

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
"Party's line" right now applies perfectly to the US. It sounds laughable for Russia. Nothing is done in hockey according to "party's line". Stop reading idiotic american propaganda in Russian media about "Putin's team". And to say Bragin did anything on those grounds is even more ridiculous.

And yeah, those former CHLers are just garbage by now. Why? Did they get so upset over not being invited by Bragin that their whole careers went to waste? Or maybe Bragin knows who to pick and who leeave out.

WJC is not a win tournament. That's what you get wrong too. It is a junior tournament. It is giving some guys who have their last chance some exposure and opportunity over bringing in useless underagers. The ones not useless Bragin ALWAYS had on his teams. The guys who Bragin "inexplicably" left out tend to become busts so often, that I completely trust Bragin's judgement with juniors. The canadian obsession with the WJC tournament clouds a lot of people's judgement. It's no olympic medal. It is still a place of development and growth and the final battle best on best. I don't need Russia to win WJCs left and right. I want consistent high results(that's what Bragin has always delivered) and most importantly every year, on ervery team 2-4 guys who will play on the senior NT soon. If they have no supporting cast and not win I am perfectly fine with that.
Just added two words into your post.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
You keep averting to some propaganda and such, it sounds like a broken record. Nobody in hockey (or soccer) world I speak to, telegram or not shares your opinion except for preschool kids. What you say is pretty laughable.

I have respect for Bragin as a junior motivator, but he isn't quite a man you make out him to be as far as freedom of decisions.
In fact you sound like abroken record going through the stereotypes, lies, fakes created either by some click-bait-journalists, Russia haters(no matter if they are russian born themselves or not) and propaganda outlets. It is even boring, because nothing comes from what I would not have heard or seen from exactly those sources. "Ze great conspiracy! Bad, bad people put pressure on Bragin to put players on the roster WE THE GOOD AND PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE OF EARTH like". Then comes the usual blame it all on Putin, corruption, whatever. In fact those people are childish. They want shiny, flashy players to play some brazilian style hockey for them. When you tell then, but then we'll lose, they get heart attack. Again, we've had Larionov now with his "progressive" AF ideas. It did not work, because it could not work. But hell yeah! We've had some totally defensively inadequate underaged defendemen in bunches, we've had flashy Amirov whose offence dissappeared in a puff of fairy dust when it mattered. I am all for trying things out, giving younger guys chances. I just don't like hearing that stuff from people who talk about the WJC being a win now thing.

I don't know who you speak to. I don't care. Even if it is such a dumbf*ck like Panarin who happens to be a pretty good hockey player, but also an uneducated idiot and a bum as a person. Big names or even a status of a blogger or journalist does not mean the person has an educated opinion nowadays. That is why I am NOT reading any telegram channels on hockey or whatever other bloggers and wannabe experts. We have a severe shortage of weighed analytics in that field right now.

As for Bragin's decision making, please don't pretend like you know more about it than me. Unless of course you are a FHR insider. Obviously a NT coach is never alone with his decisions and there is pressure and voices and people within the FHR who think they are bigger than the world. But it is not nearly as effed up as the CSKA(or Dynamo) board for example.

As you might take away from my past posts I am nor a fan of Rotenberg Jr. at the helm to put it mildly, but then again,if he was that narissistic all-powerful tyrant we definitely would not have Bragin as HC. With Larionov he just could not lose because of the big name, sadly.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
In fact you sound like abroken record going through the stereotypes, lies, fakes created either by some click-bait-journalists, Russia haters(no matter if they are russian born themselves or not) and propaganda outlets. It is even boring, because nothing comes from what I would not have heard or seen from exactly those sources. "Ze great conspiracy! Bad, bad people put pressure on Bragin to put players on the roster WE THE GOOD AND PROGRESSIVE PEOPLE OF EARTH like". Then comes the usual blame it all on Putin, corruption, whatever. In fact those people are childish. They want shiny, flashy players to play some brazilian style hockey for them. When you tell then, but then we'll lose, they get heart attack. Again, we've had Larionov now with his "progressive" AF ideas. It did not work, because it could not work. But hell yeah! We've had some totally defensively inadequate underaged defendemen in bunches, we've had flashy Amirov whose offence dissappeared in a puff of fairy dust when it mattered. I am all for trying things out, giving younger guys chances. I just don't like hearing that stuff from people who talk about the WJC being a win now thing.

I don't know who you speak to. I don't care. Even if it is such a dumbf*ck like Panarin who happens to be a pretty good hockey player, but also an uneducated idiot and a bum as a person. Big names or even a status of a blogger or journalist does not mean the person has an educated opinion nowadays. That is why I am NOT reading any telegram channels on hockey or whatever other bloggers and wannabe experts. We have a severe shortage of weighed analytics in that field right now.

As for Bragin's decision making, please don't pretend like you know more about it than me. Unless of course you are a FHR insider. Obviously a NT coach is never alone with his decisions and there is pressure and voices and people within the FHR who think they are bigger than the world. But it is not nearly as effed up as the CSKA(or Dynamo) board for example.

As you might take away from my past posts I am nor a fan of Rotenberg Jr. at the helm to put it mildly, but then again,if he was that narissistic all-powerful tyrant we definitely would not have Bragin as HC. With Larionov he just could not lose because of the big name, sadly.
you are certainly entertaining to read, a book of stereotypes - is it self written or you get help?

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
you are certainly entertaining to read, a book of stereotypes - is it self written or you get help?
I don't know if I should. It won't help. I know it...

People who are stereotyping and eating propaganda with biggerspoons, i.e. not trying to get reliable information on their own are most of the time the ones accusing others of stereotyping.

What I write are facts, personl experience and observations. Feel free to tell me my eyes and ears deceive me.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I don't know if I should. It won't help. I know it...

People who are stereotyping and eating propaganda with biggerspoons, i.e. not trying to get reliable information on their own are most of the time the ones accusing others of stereotyping.

What I write are facts, personl experience and observations. Feel free to tell me my eyes and ears deceive me.
This is so hilarious.....This posts is worthy of a like, but I just can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad