Pre-Game Talk: SENS @ Wings, Saturday night 7pm

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Just send me a private message I'll gladly help you or anybody out.
Thanks, appreciate the offer. I was only kidding, having observed the general anxiety of a number of posters struggling to make linked content work. Cheers.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Highly recommend watching Yellowjackets. Good show generally, but the 90s soundtrack is terrific. Without spoiling anything, these two songs are used to great effect in a couple specific scenes.

SImilar wavelength to Yellow Jackets but different culture is the Japanese movie Battle Royale (not the sequel). It is a near-perfect adaptation of the Lord of the Flies concept applied to Japanese culture.

I cannot say enough good things about it.

Reactions: ChurchOfAlfie

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Thanks, appreciate the offer. I was only kidding, having observed the general anxiety of a number of posters struggling to make linked content work. Cheers.
Lol, no problem I thought you might be serious since some people really do have anxiety about posting content here. The only thing I haven't posted is a direct tweet. I am sure I could figure it out, though. It never matters because @AchtzehnBaby or @Sens of Anarchy always post tweets first.

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021
Since the other one isn't re-opened yet ...

I like Zub with Chychrun.
Of the 3 offensive d-men I think Chychrun is the biggest gambler, therefore Zub.

Reactions: DrEasy

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
A friend mentioned this song last week and it has me feeling very 90's nostalgic

Here is one Massive Attack song from Mezzanine that I especially liked

One of the sexiest instrumental tracks I know

1998 was such a wonderful year for entertainement media

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad