Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Wings April 3rd. Please Help Us Hockey Gods Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Dear hockey gods,

Please let the Sens get some luck tomorrow. Please let them get 2 points or at the worst 1 point. I am willing to do anything in order to get them a win. Want me to post a video of me making myself look like a complete fool for everyone to see? I will do it. Want me to punch myself in the face over and over again? I will do it. Want me to donate to charity? I will do that as well. Just please give the Sens some luck tomorrow. I want to make the playoffs. So thanks in advance hockey gods. Hope all is well with you guys.

Sincerely, Cake.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Using the patented J.R. Reverse Sportscall Karma on this one.
Blowout win by the Red Wings, Jimmy Howard with his best Tim Cheveldae impression.

(We got this. :sarcasm: )

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
good news is barring some insane brain fart white should be playing, bad news is that karlsson is doubtful but im hoping that is fakenews

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
If we can't get points against the Wings (even loser points) we don't really deserve to make the playoffs, injuries or not. I know they play us tough but that's generally what divisional foes in a parity driven NHL do.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I dont want to see the SENS play Washington in the first round. These injuries have killed us...

We need one more push to move up in the standings

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I'm prepared to sacrifice as many Leaf fans as it takes to win back the favour of the gods.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
at the very least please get 3/4. I don't think I will survive the week if they can't get.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Get your popcorn ready, what a final week this will be.

Hero time. I'll go with Pageau, he always comes through when we need him to. Andy is not going to let this season slip away, he's been tangling with demons all season and he's got some ****kicking to do here, and he'll be happy to do it tomorrow.

I'd put Stone with Pageau and let them get it done for us because nothing else is working on offence. Also a big fan of Phaneuf and seeing him lead this defence to a victory is going to be the icing on the cake for him, the vet leading the D group in a must win.

These games vs Detroit are must wins. Going to be great. Can't wait for tomorrow night.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If the team don't come away with at least 2 points in this back to back, it is most likely over.

3 out of 4 points would be ideal, but 2 is an absolute must.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
This team really needs to show some urgency.

Yes, i know Karlsson is out. But that ****ing doesn't mean you guys should just give up.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
This team really needs to show some urgency.

Yes, i know Karlsson is out. But that ****ing doesn't mean you guys should just give up.

I think Saturday's game was the most effort I've seen in a while. They just weren't skilled enough to get it done. And by they, I mean Bobby. If he fans on another open net I'm gonna chuck my TV out the god damn window.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

He better ****ing play
(because I already made a GDT revolving around him) :laugh:

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
At least they still have their second best defensemen in Chris Wideman :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad