Pre-Game Talk: Sens vs Maple Leafs in T.O. Saturday night 7:00 pm on HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
I think it's good to hold management accountable for their bad trades. There choices can decide the fate of a franchise. For example, many people believe that if we had kept Chara and let redden walk, we would have won the cup. The Bishop trade was awful. The Ryan trade could get ugly too. If fans don't hold management accountable, then how can we expect them to be more scrupulous in the future?

Of course, on the flip side, there have been some good trades as well. The Turris trade has been wonderful. The Methot trade addressed a gaping hole in the roster. But overall, I think management has made more poor decisions than good ones over the past 10 years.

Some of the best moves are the ones you don't make. It's hard to pass judgement when we only see the tip of the iceberg.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I think it's good to hold management accountable for their bad trades.

Oh, I agree. I think it’s time for Murray to move on. He’s done a wonderful job of rebuilding and the SENS are still in the same boat they were 7 years ago. It’s time for some new blood.

Every GM in the league has made some good & poor decisions. :popcorn:

Some of the best moves are the ones you don't make. It's hard to pass judgement when we only see the tip of the Silferberg.

Fixed! ;o)

Xamar*

If we win it's gonna be 3-2 or 2-1 which is fine. I'd love a 6-0 win but it seems like that never happens for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad