Post-Game Talk: Sens vs Leafs Monday Sep.21 TSN5 7:30PM

BigBush*

Looking forward to seeing Wideman, Chabot, and ODell tomorrow. was hoping to see Paul but will have to wait

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Which game is going to be on TSN5 tomorrow? TSN1200 will carry the game from Ottawa.

EDIT: Looks like it will be the one from Ottawa based upon the tweets above.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
I know this is the first game, but looks to me like they're going to give Mac-Turris-Ryan a look again. No Stone, though. Did I miss something?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I know this is the first game, but looks to me like they're going to give Mac-Turris-Ryan a look again. No Stone, though. Did I miss something?

I was wondering about the same thing in another thread. I don't remember hearing anything about Stone being injured either.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
*they're

Haha, yeah, I just saw that. Good to know that if I'm out of the loop, at least I'm not alone :laugh:

It's "there", and if we're out of the loop, so is the media. I searched and came up with zilch. He was in the scrimmage today so it's weird that he's not in either rosters tomorrow.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I'm so sad, I have to ****ing work tomorrow when my boy is offering me free tickets to see it.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
It's "there", and if we're out of the loop, so is the media. I searched and came up with zilch. He was in the scrimmage today so it's weird that he's not in either rosters tomorrow.

Lazar too. Well, guess someone has to sit.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Funny this is I legit do have a contagious virus and had to work the weekend in its peak, im actually ****ed.

Sorry to hear about that. Being sick sucks.

Maybe you can pretend that you are doing work and secretly watch a stream of the game. ;)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't know if its "the" bug, but ya along with half of Ottawa I got sick this week.

If it makes you feel any better, i now just realized i also most likely won't be able to watch it being that i have to go to school at around 5.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Funny this is I legit do have a contagious virus and had to work the weekend in its peak, im actually ****ed.

If you have to work when you have a virus, make a point to spread that lil nasty to everyone in the workplace. I guarantee they'll never make you work when you're sick again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad