OT: Sens Lounge LXXII: Scrubs or Suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
*sigh*

Either you didn't watch the whole vid or it's just not going to do anything for you.

I watched the first couple minutes and then started skimming through.

Just found nothing particularly funny or interesting, and don't understand what is supposed to be funny or interesting

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Sask - there is someone controlling the guy's webcam (probably from eastern europe) without his knowledge or consent, and playing the song "I'll be watching you" from The Police. Not only does the guy call the webcam manufacturer's tech support line to complain but the person controlling his webcam starts playing other soundbytes like "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" from The IT Crowd or "Somebody's watching me" from Michael Jackson.

Now you may not necessarily find that funny but that's the gist of what happened. Not all videos are 30-second-instant-gratification like your western teenage minds have been programmed to accept.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Sask - there is someone controlling the guy's webcam (probably from eastern europe) without his knowledge or consent, and playing the song "I'll be watching you" from The Police. Not only does the guy call the webcam manufacturer's tech support line to complain but the person controlling his webcam starts playing other soundbytes like "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" from The IT Crowd or "Somebody's watching me" from Michael Jackson.

Now you may not necessarily find that funny but that's the gist of what happened. Not all videos are 30-second-instant-gratification like your western teenage minds have been programmed to accept.

Oh

I was watching on my phone and had it muted

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata

30 second video? Could you gif it please?

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
Can someone also explain why various links on this website are highlighted in green and are double underlined?

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Why doesn't spell check work on HF (mobile)? Anyone know how to turn the feature on? It's currently activated on my phone, but HF seems to ignore it.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
These adverts are driving me nuts, but then again I am using my mom's laptop.

Also, I'm thinking about selling my telecaster and investing in a bass and amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad