OT: Sens Lounge LXV 65 if yall don't know roman numerals | Keepin' It Civil

Status
Not open for further replies.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I HAVEN'T THOUGHT FOUR DESKS WOULD BE ENOUGH.

TOO SOON?

Why the only thing that's too soon is the lack of cranberries in this car, Earl.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
I don't honestly remember it that well... was only in Grade 4. I remember waking up and hearing about planes crashing into the Pentagon and Trade Towers on the radio before I went to school. I'm sure my teacher explained very simply what had happened, but the rest of the day was pretty normal. When I got home by mum was watching the news and told me she didn't want me to watch, because she was afraid I'd see the jumpers.

I'd finished school, and me and mother went to pick blackberries when she told me. Then we went home and I was glued to the TV all night watching it...

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Princess bride

Nice. Here is your prize:

Prize-Winning-Chocolate-Cake-6inch_2.jpg

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
I was in my last year of High School. It was a Tuesday. I skipped school and watched the whole thing as soon as CNN started covering it. Shortly after the second plane crash and the towers fell, I shut everything off and sat in the dark listening to Chopin.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
All I really remember is my mom telling me and my brother what was happening when she picked us up from school. My parents watched the news all night and were a bit worried, but I doubt I recognized how big of a situation it was. I was 6.

My mom was telling me a while ago how worried she was that day, she drove to the school to pick us up early, where the office staff told her and probably 100 other parents to go home and keep the kids in school for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad