OT: Sens Lounge LXII - No TV edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2007
in your head
High 5 for being drunk

self-high-five-liz-lemon-gif.gif

My friend brought my 12 beers and I drank 14 somehow. I think I got into my buddies stash.

TheOriginalSilf*

Respect.

My best friend is the same. Don't need booze to have fun. Nice sometimes tho. Especially when your friend supplies it all lol.

I can see your username is an accurate representation. :naughty:

You sound like me last Saturday. Buddy provided booze. I consumed. The best case scenario. :laugh:

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Well gonna get wasted tonight.

Hey Pat.

I bought last of us.

I think I suffered a heart **** up this morning. I was sleeping and awoke to a bloodcurdling scream from my sister who was shouting "[Inaudible] dads dead". I honestly felt my heart go through the ground and then realized she was referring to her best friends dad.

I'm still heartbroken. I don't know anything but I'm in shock. It really shows you how quickly things can change. I just want to see my father right now so I can hug him. Life is so random. :(

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
Hey Pat.

I bought last of us.

I think I suffered a heart **** up this morning. I was sleeping and awoke to a bloodcurdling scream from my sister who was shouting "[Inaudible] dads dead". I honestly felt my heart go through the ground and then realized she was referring to her best friends dad.

I'm still heartbroken. I don't know anything but I'm in shock. It really shows you how quickly things can change. I just want to see my father right now so I can hug him. Life is so random. :(

I saw I want that game..Might have to buy it today if I didnt get it for my bday.

Also second part sucks..I had one of my best friend dad die..couple of weeks ago..knew him real well as we use to take a couple of drinks with him..It sucks.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATVOLCOM65 MY FAVOURITE AOD MEMBER SHHHHH DON'T TELL VASS.

Also, I got legit shivers within 10 minutes of the last of us. It's soooooo good.

Double edit!

I've always been a HUGEEEEEEEEE fan of Comp. Monitors for video gaming because if they have a fast response time and good contrast ratio they can just blow cheaper TV's out of the water. I knew I wanted a small-mid sized TV for my residence (under 32") and I am super stoked that I got a 27" beautiful computer monitor with a mother****ing 2ms response time. That's unbelievable. I'm all set for residence gaming with my PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad