OT: Sens Lounge LXI | Game room

Status
Not open for further replies.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Yes. I was in the same section, but way up in row O.

I saw you in 1OT intermission making a phone call near the men's bathroom, too. Don't think you recognized me.

Haha did I look at you directly? I would've thought I'd recognize you. And yeah unfortunately "near" the bathroom instead of in the bathroom because hot damn that line was way too long for me to be able to actually go.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
I once loaded up my swing and took one right in the ribs. PAAAINFUL *****

Owww
last week at practice we had a pitching machine that fired hard foam balls at around 60-70mph and i took one right beside my balls. Was waaay to close for comfort :laugh:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
All you guys playing baseball make me wanna get back into it.

HF Baseball pickup game!
I'm game. I play a mean left field. In that I'm really good at standing around and looking like I'm concentrating.
Hate when you want to sleep but aren't tired :(
That's the worst feeling... although, it can be peaceful at times if you're in the right frame of mind. I was in a pretty bad mood going to bed last night and I had one of those. It felt good to just lie back and not worry.
Hate that they tore up Fallowfield more.

edit: also, I didn't think Carling could get any bumpier than it was :help:
You think Carling's bad? You should try the south end of the city some time.
Hi lounge. :)
G'day, Saab! How fares it?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
That's the worst feeling... although, it can be peaceful at times if you're in the right frame of mind. I was in a pretty bad mood going to bed last night and I had one of those. It felt good to just lie back and not worry.

I was in a pretty bad mood last night. Went to bed around 10:45 and fell asleep around 3:00. Had to get up at 7:00, now school is in 1 hour :banghead:

TheOriginalSilf*

Meanwhile, I'm still awake from last night. I figure I may as well just stay up for today considering I woke up at 5 PM yesterday. Ah, the unemployed and off-school life.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
First day at the new job
Good luck dude! Doing what?
I was in a pretty bad mood last night. Went to bed around 10:45 and fell asleep around 3:00. Had to get up at 7:00, now school is in 1 hour :banghead:
Ouch. That's a pretty harsh awakening. Hope the day doesn't drag for you too much.
Meanwhile, I'm still awake from last night. I figure I may as well just stay up for today considering I woke up at 5 PM yesterday. Ah, the unemployed and off-school life.
It must be nice to be able to voluntarily wreak so much havoc on your sleep schedule. :) Ass.

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
**** trying to win tickets through Team 1200... Line was continuously busy! Then I finally got through and nobody answered :( I want tickets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad