Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Mods are sleeping, we can do

whatever we want.

I believe you are mistaken, Mr. Smeddy. You see, the mods are most definitely NOT all sleeping.

KNg7N0j.gif

(chances are, you can still probably mostly do whatever you want, though. Just keep it legal, fellas. I'm lookin' at you, Deku. Yeah, that's right: I know all about that night in Peterborough. Wink wink. YOU know what you did. )

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
1hour in..and it's ****ing epic.

I really want to get it, but it's been hard to get my hands on. Might just download it digitally but I'd rather have a hard copy.

I believe you are mistaken, Mr. Smeddy. You see, the mods are most definitely NOT all sleeping.

KNg7N0j.gif
\

(chances are, you can still probably mostly do whatever you want, though. Just keep it legal, fellas. I'm lookin' at you, Deku. Yeah, that's right: I know all about that night in Peterborough. Wink wink. YOU know. )

:laugh:

Brilliant strategy by HF to outsource mods to Bogor, round the clock supervision and cheap labour ;)

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
(chances are, you can still probably mostly do whatever you want, though. Just keep it legal, fellas. I'm lookin' at you, Deku. Yeah, that's right: I know all about that night in Peterborough. Wink wink. YOU know what you did. )

Did GK tell you? :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad