Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs HNIC - The return of Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I'm hoping everyone will be feeling a little more settled into the new season. Lots's of sloppiness that should start to go away

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
So probably a battle of back-ups.

1665863361199.png

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
I'm not kidding he's out, why does this crap happen to the Bud's? FFS

1. Our GM has built the team "from the forwards back" instead of "from the goalie out".
2. Lately our goalie drafting and development has been poor.
3. When other teams are playing Leafs/Marlies, why not run our goalies if nothing bad happens if you do? (are you listening Curtis Douglas?)

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Has anyone complained about the lack of a GDT? Asking for a friend.
there was one poster complaining about the first one of the season not being good enough, yet its 4:30 and had lots of time to make one, and has not....

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
there was one poster complaining about the first one of the season not being good enough, yet its 4:30 and had lots of time to make one, and has not....
I have no idea who you are referring to.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Cleetus

Twine Tickler

Apr 5, 2010
Vancouver
tough break for Murr, I am sure he was itching to get in the blue paint tonight. We need to be resilient as a group and fight through the adversity. No reason we can't win with Sammy in between the pipes.

Next man up mentality!

There are no freebies in the NHL, and Ottawa always plays us hard. There is no reason to think we wont be getting their absolute best tonight. We will have to match their intensity/effort level tonight if we want any shot at 2pts IMO.

GO LEAFS GO!

sorry, my bad...

LET'S GO LEAFS! LET'S GO LEAFS!

Reactions: therealkoho

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
You didn’t comment on what you originally said, about leafs being stingy at home takeaways. Third most generous vs away.
Do you have a chart for hits like the takeaway ones.
Why is this Senators fan still allowed on our board after all these years ?

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Well at least we have some drama, Sens Leafs is starting to be a boring proposition.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
There's still no actual Word on murray not playing tonight. Even though calls are being made and People speak really much right now. They are embarassed and not willing to admit the first injury already happened. The whole leafs nation is now holding its breath and we are about to witness an update soon. After that, we might hear him (murray) missing one month and then revaluated. Some human being bodies do not bend well and are being crushed More often. Bones and joints and all. Veins and dna. Spirit even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad