Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Jets Aprl 1. Everybody Loves Cats Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I refuse to believe EK went from being a game time deciison to sent home, Brennan is pulling an april fools joke, if there is someone who can't lose anymore integrity its him.

It is not just him that is saying it.

It again started with a random woman on twitter saying that Karlsson and Smith were on her plane flying home.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Next 2 games are winnable without karlsson.

Not worried at all.

I want whatever drugs you're on. :(

sadcat.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lol I'm a troll because I don't think Ottawa will win without Karlsson or Smith? Nice.

The Sens always have a chance at winning.

All it takes is a hot goaltender.

So your wrong when you say Ottawa has no chance at winning this game. Of course it is a small chance, but a chance nonetheless.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Last edited:

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
It is funny how much everyone is pretty much getting their information from one random womans tweet about seeing Karlsson and Smith on a plane.

Why don't these so called journalists actually get confirmation from a more trusted source instead of just using a source that may be unreliable.

give it a rest.

SawyerFord

Mar 6, 2016
It is funny how much everyone is pretty much getting their information from one random womans tweet about seeing Karlsson and Smith on a plane.

Why don't these so called journalists actually get confirmation from a more trusted source instead of just using a source that may be unreliable.

Its hilarious. Wouldn't trust this random lady, unless we have confirmation from the team Garrioch shouldn't speculate.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Garrioch is actually credible when it comes to the Sens. And he has integrity unlike Don Brennan.

Hate him all you want, but Garrioch wouldn't post that article based solely on a "random" tweet.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Garrioch is actually credible when it comes to the Sens. And he has integrity unlike Don Brennan.

Hate him all you want, but Garrioch wouldn't post that article based solely on a "random" tweet.

I am not hating on Garrioch.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Even if Karlsson is out, this team needs to show some type of fight and urgency.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I see very little evidence that this team can generate any offence without Karlsson. Maybe someone can put Dion Phaneuf in a time machine and make him the 2007 version, but failing that I think we are in huge trouble. I see a dispirited bunch with key players lacking in energy and confidence. Another ugly loss incoming...

MarkZackKarl

Jun 29, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Sens will lose again. Sad end to the season after a very competitive first month. Theyll likely end up missing the playoffa by one point after that Anderson Flyer debacle the other night.

Dont usually do this but seems this is the way the season is going. And all the injuries too.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
If it's true that they had a closed door players only meeting they better show up tonight for 2 points.

Last edited:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I see very little evidence that this team can generate any offence without Karlsson. Maybe someone can put Dion Phaneuf in a time machine and make him the 2007 version, but failing that I think we are in huge trouble. I see a dispirited bunch with key players lacking in energy and confidence. Another ugly loss incoming...
This team has scored the least amount of goals of all the teams who have made the playoffs. Boucher's system is hiding how bad we are and our PP is a prime example of it. This team isn't better from other teams it's just different.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Have some faith Boys!!! This team has overcome everything it's faced this year. A little adversity before the playoffs is good, focuses the team.

A huge gut check win without EK and Smith, Andy leading the way. We get great goaltending and tomorrow morning everyone will be saying Andys back and he's a top 3 NHL goalie.

Andy's going to come up big, he's just been a little off the last couple of weeks. It won't last for forever, have some faith.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Wow this negativity.

Even I feel like being positive.

GO SENS GO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad