Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Winnipeg, Wednesday 8:00 pm on TSN

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Really haven't been impressed with Claesson tonight. Ryan has looked really bad the last few games as well. Seems to be back to his pre-playoffs mode.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Really haven't been impressed with Claesson tonight. Ryan has looked really bad the last few games as well. Seems to be back to his pre-playoffs mode.

I've always thought Claesson has always looked subpar without EK by his side. I'd like to see him paired with EK but see him being the odd man out.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Condon has looked pretty good tonite after last game, the style the Sens play they are not going to outshoot the other team a lot, but as long as they out scored them who cares :)

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
We may have quite a bit of young D depth.. but it will take this NHL group some time with no Karlsson and no Methot

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I actually like the new look of HF.
Anyway, Boro Sucks, Formenton should make the team over Brown if it comes to that... Chabot is good. I think Brown should go back, he looks lost in the defensive zone, especially if he has the puck, he looks to get it off his stick as fast as possible. Let him Dominate the 'O' and he should be ready next year.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Connot was a hell of a steal for sure for Winnipeg. Boston going with Debrusk and Senyshyn over him is madness.

Worst mistake is still picking Zboril over Chabot.

I have no clue how one could watch Saint John in 2015 and come away with the belief that Zboril was the better prospect.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Connot was a hell of a steal for sure for Winnipeg. Boston going with Debrusk and Senyshyn over him is madness.
Boston picking Zboril, Debrusk and Senyshyn over Barzel, Connor, Chabot, White, Eriksson-Ek, Konecny and Boeser looks bad. Just realized how deep 2015 is going to be.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Have we really only had like, 13 shots?

Like, it’s what it says on NHL.com but then again loads of games have apparently 0 shots :laugh:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen on the main page of the forum and click the button on the right side that has a bunch of lines and says "toggle side bar". Dramatic improvement. Not sure if they'll add more stuff to the side, but it was a lot of wasted space.

Hopefully they add different themes. A darker one would be good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad