Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Tampa tonight, 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Karlsson could hit 70 points in his "off year"
He is 3 points away from Klingberg and the NHL D lead in points with 6 less game played and with his worst season in a long time

Hes comin to form and could finish with the most D NHL points

Honestly if he does I would give him the Norris

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
He is 3 points away from Klingberg and the NHL D lead in points with 6 less game played and with his worst season in a long time

I think he's been robbed twice but regardless of whether he finishes first in D scoring, which would be incredible, he shouldn't be getting close to a Norris this year

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Price Halak Lehner Talbot and Marlstrom all have better save% with similar team GA

I know you love him to death but he's been one of the worst goalie in the league this season Im sorry to tell you that

Whats your point about Price Halak Lehner Talbot and Marlstrom?

It's nothing to do with whether or not I like him. It has everything to do with whats happening in the defensive zone. Last year I praised the team for how they played in the defensive zone and insisted that the goaltenders were not the reason the team performed well. Its not based on my feelings for a player but rather my observation. Goaltending is the most volatile position in the sport, there's very few goaltenders that you know what your gonna get from one year to the next and theres a reason for that.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I think he's been robbed twice but regardless of whether he finishes first in D scoring, which would be incredible, he shouldn't be getting close to a Norris this year
They should make it up for him

He s coming back from a cadaver-foot surgery ffs and wins the race points with less games played

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017

Don't think that's realistic this year. Even if he wins the scoring race.

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
There's no one anyone should be giving Karlsson the Norris this season.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Whats your point about Price Halak Lehner Talbot and Marlstrom?

It's nothing to do with whether or not I like him. It has everything to do with whats happening in the defensive zone. Last year I praised the team for how they played in the defensive zone and insisted that the goaltenders were not the reason the team performed well. Its not based on my feelings for a player but rather my observation. Goaltending is the most volatile position in the sport, there's very few goaltenders that you know what your gonna get from one year to the next and theres a reason for that.
You said his play was compounded by the play in front of him
I gave you examples of teams with similar GA where the goaltenders were better then Anderson despite having similar play in front of them

THAT'S THE POINT

I can fax you a drawing if you want but I don't know what's hard to understand here

Anyway I disagree with you defending him at all cost and thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad