Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Sin City (Beautiful Las Vegas) Fri. 10:00pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Oh I don't know some of the kids they have down in that dumpster in Belleville?

Look how silly it looks to trade for the guy, give him a 2 year contract, presumably try to trade him, no one wants him, waive him, still no one wants him, bring him back up..
I hate Burrows as well

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
So they tried to waive Burrows, no one claimed him, they put him right back in the lineup?

Crucial stretch here with Arizona and Buffalo coming up, I can barely even look when the guy plays but if he can keep doing what he has been doing being one of the biggest holes this team has seen since the Frank Lessard days it will be worth it come draft lottery time, secure that 4th overall!

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Select the top line RWer:

a) Ryan Dzingel - 17 goals
b) Tom Pyatt - 6 goals

If those lines don't sum up Boucher's philosophy, I don't know what does... #playforovertime

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Yup ...When Karlsson is gone, if we move Smith, and possibly Hoffman .. I think #ThePlan is to go for 32nd by 2019/2020 if Seattle is in by then... Then Draft Lafreniere .... :cheers: to #thePlan and the 2020 Draft

Oh yah ... Burrows wakeup call Gordie Howe hattrick incoming

Nooo is Burrows back already?

Good things end so quick :'(

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Pyatt on the 1st line, Is Dzingle this bad of a choice?
Burrows still up, no need to say more : Boro has the same points total in half the games that bum has
Chabot on 3rd pairing is probably to ease him up on his wrong side but...

Guy is pas facile to understand sometimes

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Pyatt on the 1st line, Is Dzingle this bad of a choice?
Burrows still up, no need to say more : Boro has the same points total in half the games that bum has
Chabot on 3rd pairing is probably to ease him up on his wrong side but...

Guy is pas facile to understand sometimes

Boucher is a genius at spreading the scoring or voiding the scoring evenly across the lines

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Select the top line RWer:

a) Ryan Dzingel - 17 goals
b) Tom Pyatt - 6 goals

If those lines don't sum up Boucher's philosophy, I don't know what does... #playforovertime

Dzingel doesn't play RW

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
In the practice lines he's on the RW with Paajarvi and Smith.

I wonder if it’s just a typo. Pajaarvi has spent a good amount of time on the right side since joining the team, Dzingel has only briefly.even when they tried Dzingel-Duchene-Hoffman, I’m pretty sure it was Hoffman on the right side.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I hate Burrows as well
I do not hate Burrows. I am depressed with having the GM who traded a promising prospect for him and gave him a 2 year contract extension, getting a 3 year contract extension!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
is tank talk still prohibitied in gdts or are we actually allowed to cheer for the future of the team now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad