All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I’m gonna be bold and predict a Sens win! :popcorn:

picture.php
vs :nashville

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Well the HST is back... and Prince w Zib and Ryan... those should not have changed last game.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Why are we punishing Lazar like this?

Because all he is right now is a fourth line energy guy. It's a waste to give Lazar top six minutes because he simply has no finish right now, and no ability to get the puck to an open man either. He brings a ton of energy and forechecking ability, though, making him an ideal 4th liner.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Why are we punishing Lazar like this?

to be fair later on in the game when we needed his energy and jump lazar was given more ice time

also its not a punishment, say what you want about neil or smith individually, together they are a lot worse and if playing lazar on the 4th line means no smith then sign me up

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I like the lineup except I'll switch Puempel and Milan

Of course you would. I have zero expectations that you would think anything less.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised you'd even include Michalek in your lineup at all. That's a step up on your opinion of him, as far as I'm concerned.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Wiercioch? ohlord

In fairness, Boro, Wideman and even Cowen haven't been stellar lately either.

But I do think we need to give Wideman some games to get his consistency going. Some guys need lots of time to adjust, like we saw with Hoffman (of course, I'd imagine the D position is even more difficult to get used to in the NHL).

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
mazanec has been called up, figure they'll give him to us since we have such luck with backups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad