Pre-Game Talk: SENS in N.J. Thurs. 7:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Booooooo jersey after buffalo. Ottawa is gonna sleep right into the leaf game.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
NOTE: It's a 7:00 pm start being out of town. I wish our weekday homes games started at 7:00 pm

We got this one! :yo:

22 1/2 hours to go! :popcorn:

They used to start games at 7:00 pm but a lot of people complained that it didn't give them enough time to get to the rink for the drop of the puck & so they made the decision to push back the drop of the puck to 7:30 pm. :nod:

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
With our arena being where it is, thank goodness they are 7:30 starts.
They used to start games at 7:00 pm but a lot of people complained that it didn't give them enough time to get to the rink for the drop of the puck & so they made the decision to push back the drop of the puck to 7:30 pm. :nod:

Then hopefully when they move downtown (Lebreton), they'll be 7:00 pm starts again! :yo:

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Fathers and sons on the road for the next 2 games, hopefully they play well for their dads

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Sorry, guys. Last game was my fault. No pre-game puns 'cause I was going through some stuff. Let's get that karma back in motion.

The Hall-mark of a good team is the ability to score Moore goals than the opponent consistently, one that Wood crash the net every chance it got, that Bennett-fits from reliable goaltending and one that isn't Greene around the gills on defence.

Well, this is New Jersey... so one out of four ain't bad. But Ottawa's lost four out of our last five against New Jersey. So whether we get off the Schneider not, it'll be a battle either way. I'm hoping for exciting, hard hockey instead of Bland-isi play. But if the Devils to try to play that way, we need to Kalinin to it and hope their goalie doesn't have a game where he looks at all our scoring chances and just says Noesen-s, nay. With a good, solid game, a bit of Lovejoy and determination, we'll be skipping away Merrill-y with a win to our next game in Toronto.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Hope we win, we can't afford to lose any more games vs. non playoff teams. I think we win 4-2.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
my fav start times are the after 9PM games, if a game is gonna start at 730 I rather it start at 7PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan