Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Montreal, tonight 7:30 pm Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Don't know how much faith i have in this game.

I have been in a severe depression since last week, so maybe i am just viewing things too negative here.

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
Boro was awful, but he always has been at first. I'm sure coach is making watch his brain farts over and over. I suspect he will be better tonight. We all know he has his 'moments'

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Claesson is still a rookie and far more likely to be a liability against the speedy Scabs.

And I have never liked Boro. Ever.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Remember guys. If the Sens lose, blame vdb.

He has angered the hockey gods with all of his comments. ;):sarcasm:

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
Claesson is still a rookie and far more likely to be a liability against the speedy Scabs.

And I have never liked Boro. Ever.

Yup, habs played a playoff game last night. Our #6 is a wild card.

BTW what is the status on Stone. I've heard nothing, but I also don't listen well

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Yup, habs played a playoff game last night. Our #6 is a wild card.

BTW what is the status on Stone. I've heard nothing, but I also don't listen well

All I know is he hasn't skated this week and he's still considered week to week. Otherwise no idea!

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Don't know how much faith i have in this game.

I have been in a severe depression since last week, so maybe i am just viewing things too negative here.

You are still counting with the best of them.

Feel better . Its an important game but not make or break. Enjoy it!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Boro and Andy still in...

I mean.....this is getting quite silly, especially regarding Boro. Claesson is getting shafted hard.

Aurilius

Nov 12, 2015
Hostage in Canada's Basement
Sometimes I wonder if we are too critical of Borocop. 3 or 4 nhl coaches so far and they keep him in. Must be doing something right.
Claesson outplays him from our eye, but we aren't at the practises or on the bench.

Hell I'm the worst player on my beer league team, and yet our top scorer seems to put em up more when I'm on his line, just being a big body screening and crashing. Give the guy a break, he's been better this season than in the past, and has an effect on the game that is maybe more important to the coaches than we realize.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Whatever physicality claessen has gen uses much more effectively than boro does his

No he doesn't. Are people on here blaming Boro again for the Sens losing in a shootout? How exactly is that his fault? How exactly is it his fault that Anderson let in such a weak 3rd goal against? How is it Boro's fault that the players on the ice in overtime with a 4 on 3 advantage didn't score to win the game when Boro doesn't even play in the overtime? Every time this team loses people come on here & somehow it's all Boro's fault & never the fault of the better players on the team who are paid to win games.

Max Power

Nov 15, 2005
Edit = And this ^^

Boro and Andy still in...

I mean.....this is getting quite silly, especially regarding Boro. Claesson is getting shafted hard.

I have no problem with Andy being back in and I have no clue why anyone would think different? He let one bad goal in wtf. He's always sucked on shoot out so that should not be a surprise

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
No he doesn't. Are people on here blaming Boro again for the Sens losing in a shootout? How exactly is that his fault? How exactly is it his fault that Anderson let in such a weak 3rd goal against? How is it Boro's fault that the players on the ice in overtime with a 4 on 3 advantage didn't score to win the game when Boro doesn't even play in the overtime? Every time this team loses people come on here & somehow it's all Boro's fault & never the fault of the better players on the team who are paid to win games.

No one is blaming boro for anything. Simply saying claessen is better at the sport

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
QQ7oTHP.jpg

Score 3 , No goals from the corner , Win! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia