Status
Not open for further replies.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
Borowiecki - Dziurzynski - Neil

1243418448_dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

So basically Cameron's telling Murray he's got no one to play with.
BTW, on this day last year MacLean was fired.

Ok, so hear me out here,

Cameron intends on duck tapping Boro and Wier together, thus realizing the best attributes of both. Boro will do the skating, hitting, and generally be surly, while Wier will make every pass.

Line 4 will be used to take out the oppositions best players and goalie. Impending suspensions won't hurt the team much as Prince will come back into the lineup.

Smith on the 2nd line is the real noodle scratcher... maybe he's there as a red herring. When the puck drops, we just end up double shifing Karlsson as a forward on the 2nd line. Cameron has been in the Karlsson threads and saw all the 4th forward comments, though it was just crazy enough to work.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Can anyone explain to me why Prince deserves to be scratched? I admit I'm no expert, and I might have missed it. Can anyone pinpoint something?

I thought he looked decent, even in the games where he didn't do much.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Cameron intends on duck tapping Boro and Wier together, thus realizing the best attributes of both. Boro will do the skating, hitting, and generally be surly, while Wier will make every pass.

Alternatively: Wier sits on Boro's shoulders, and they just wear a really long trench coat to make them seem like one very tall player.

trenchcoat.jpg

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
K. This is a loss. Not sure what Prince did to get scratched for a D, but those lines are terrible. I expect to score a single goal. Most likely coming from our top line.

3-1 loss.

The hyperbole in this comment is outstanding. :facepalm:

Last edited:

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
i think Neil's line has been enjoying a player like Prince because there has been some offensive zone time and creativity for everyone on the line

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Boro is just holding down Hammond's spot until he can get back on that wing.....your Ottawa Senators thinking outside the box and revolutionizing the game!

Them lines got me like:

upset-jaguars-fan.gif

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Prince has been good one game, he deserves to sit imo.

With a full healthy squad, absolutely.

With a squad where the replacement is a defenceman? No, that is ridiculous.

This lineup tonight is absolutely insane. I love Cameron, but I just don't get his problem with players. He hated Hoffman last year despite putting the puck in the net, he finally puts him on the #1 and now look at him.

Not saying Prince is the same, but they're similar situations.

The dude needs experience. Leave him on #2 and get Zack Smith the hell off there.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Boro - Dizzy - Neil is actually a really nice fourth line they can all hit, and make room for each other, Dizzy has won one faceoff in his NHL career and it generated a nice goal even though that face off win was more of a result of the opposing centre ****ing up. Neil also has a goal this season so there is some scoring.

And man oh man the
Smith - Zibby - Stone line is gonna have the panthers ******** their pants even though Zibby is cold and obviously not 100% what better way to boost his game then put a guy who has never excelled on the wing in his hockey career before, Smith is a great bottom 6 centre so imagine what he could do in the top 6 on the WING where he is actually expected to produce this is not gonna hurt him one bit as soon as he regained his confidence no way in hell.

And now Prince also knows that even though he is the closest thing to a top 6 winger we have right now, that even he can be benched after doing nothing wrong in favour of a defencemen who can barely skate, that will send him the message just fine.

Good Work Cameron.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
With a full healthy squad, absolutely.

With a squad where the replacement is a defenceman? No, that is ridiculous.

This lineup tonight is absolutely insane. I love Cameron, but I just don't get his problem with players. He hated Hoffman last year despite putting the puck in the net, he finally puts him on the #1 and now look at him.

Not saying Prince is the same, but they're similar situations.

The dude needs experience. Leave him on #2 and get Zack Smith the hell off there.

This.

I have ZERO idea what Cameron is doing with these lines. One predictable loss to the Rangers and suddenly it's time to make these "hail mary" moves?

Does he want to ruin this team's confidence completely? Or does Boro have some sort of mind-control ability he uses so he is never scratched?

My head hurts.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Okay. Prince isn't just sitting for boro to get the opportunity up front. He's sitting for dziusinski as well. And Neil. And chiasson. And lazar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad