GDT: Sens in Florida Tues. 7:30 pm on TSN (XMAS Edition)

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Must win ,FLD has been playing very well .And iam sure will be more than up for this one

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Dzingel-Zibanejad-Lazar
Prince-Pageau-Chiasson
Dizzy-Smith-Neil

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
It's too bad this game isn't against the Habs. Watching the Habs board have a collective aneurysm over Dzingel would have at least brought some holiday cheer.

WhiteLight*

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Dzingel-Zibanejad-Lazar
Prince-Pageau-Chiasson
Dizzy-Smith-Neil

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Dzingel-Pageau-Lazar
Prince-Zibanejad-Chiasson
Dizzy-Smith-Neil

DJ Lay-Z and Chiasseed deserve each other

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Dzingel-Zibanejad-Lazar
Prince-Pageau-Chiasson
Dizzy-Smith-Neil

I would switch lazar and zibanejad. Let lazar center two talent players as he is pretty ineffective on the wings. Zibanejad isn't the strongest on the wings but i think it helps the line up more if he goes there

Also don't be surprised to see dziurzinski or chiasson get Ryan's minutes.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I would switch lazar and zibanejad. Let lazar center two talent players as he is pretty ineffective on the wings. Zibanejad isn't the strongest on the wings but i think it helps the line up more if he goes there

Also don't be surprised to see dziurzinski or chiasson get Ryan's minutes.

Yea, I don't see a Bingo player getting into the top 6 right off the bat until he proves to the coaching staff he can be trusted away from the puck. I think he will get into the bottom 6 if Ryan doesn't play & more likely the 4th line with very few minutes to start & a little more as he shows he can handle it & be responsible defensively. Should also be interesting to see if he plays centre or LW since DD has been playing well on LW with Pageau.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
I hate watching panther home games, worst atmosphere and camera angles in the league, gives me a headache

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
It's too bad this game isn't against the Habs. Watching the Habs board have a collective aneurysm over Dzingel would have at least brought some holiday cheer.

I'm missing something here and not following. :(

Me too... at 1st I thought it meant French people can't pronounce Dzingel, but neither can I ... I'd hate to announce the game with a line of Dziurzynski, Dzingel and Zibanejad....

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Down in Florida for the hollidays grabbed 100 level ticks for 45$ what a joke! Really pumped up I hope we come out for this one!

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I’m actually surprised you paid that much in FLD, and in US $$$.

Still much cheaper than here, of course. Enjoy!

Thanks! Well if my math is correct it's 63$ Can which is still really good IMO I am 7 rows from the boards behind the net so I pretty much see everything! What makes the price a little bit higher than you thought is because the Habs are in town and they know canadians will want to see the Senators too. I have a package of 3 games for that price so maybe that's why, I have Sens Rangers and Habs!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Thanks! Well if my math is correct it's 63$ Can which is still really good IMO I am 7 rows from the boards behind the net so I pretty much see everything! What makes the price a little bit higher than you thought is because the Habs are in town and they know canadians will want to see the Senators too. I have a package of 3 games for that price so maybe that's why, I have Sens Rangers and Habs!

Behind which net?

Make a point of being noticable on tv tonight! We'll be watching! :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad