In the Penalty Box
24 hours to g0 :popcorn:

images.jpg

nhl_red_wings_senators_hockey_20131201_29345987.jpg

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Neilstrong218

Mar 29, 2018
The Biggest Game!!! Yeah
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/67/smakk.png
http://:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:/buluhidung/46/smakk.png

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Sounds like you're in the Saginaw area ............ I've been to Frankenmuth a few times

Lansing, so Saginaw is about an hour too. I am like in the middle so any city is kinda like an hour. Hour and an hour and a half to Detroit, hour to lake michigan/grand rapids, hour to saginaw, port huron, sarnia, etc. It's kinda nice too I can kinda get anywhere, and head up north quicker too.

Yeah Frankenmuth is cool, have you been when they got the brewery up and running? Decent beer. And I assume you had the chicken? :D

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Lansing, so Saginaw is about an hour too. I am like in the middle so any city is kinda like an hour. Hour and an hour and a half to Detroit, hour to lake michigan/grand rapids, hour to saginaw, port huron, sarnia, etc. It's kinda nice too I can kinda get anywhere, and head up north quicker too.

Yeah Frankenmuth is cool, have you been when they got the brewery up and running? Decent beer. And I assume you had the chicken? :D

Used to go across for day trips, when visiting my in laws who resided in southern Ontario, near Forest, about a 30 min drive to cross over at Port Huron.

It's been a while since I've been down there, and the Chicken place was always crowded, but never tried it, but will next time. The Brewery must be fairly recent, as I don't remember it.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
aw man.....why that picture of Alfie? We need to scrub that year from our collective memories.

If you take a look at the legacy that 11 left the wings; no more playoffs . He was a spy sent in to take out the competition.

Also, same for Fisher. He was supposed to let Ottawa win the cup last year. Only problem was the floater that went over 41 shoulder

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Are you from Michigan originally? If so, how did you become a Sens fan?

Yup I am. It’s the simplest story ever. Became a hockey fan and started watching hockey in 93, Sens were an expansion team and I thought it would be cool to be a fan of a team from their beginning , so a Sens fan was born.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Yup I am. It’s the simplest story ever. Became a hockey fan and started watching hockey in 93, Sens were an expansion team and I thought it would be cool to be a fan of a team from their beginning , so a Sens fan was born.

that is cool....but man you had some tough years starting out your hockey watching careers.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
What was that part "all thy sons command". I heard muffled hesitation. Was it my tv or are they using the new lyrics and she got confused?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad