GDT: Sens @ Habs Tues. Nov.3, 7:30 pm on TSN5 | MOD Warning Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Well, Octobers gone, November is going to be a busy month with no more than 3 nights in a row without a game, thank god!

I think it’s gonna be a good month starting by kicking Montreal's ass!

MOD note: Montreal fans coming to this thread to debate the legitimacy of Stone's wrist injury or to otherwise troll will be subjected to an infraction and thread ban.

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Like Wideman to get another shot. Try him out for the next four or so games to see what he can do. He has not hurt the team when he was playing.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
No Price, you would think that would help, but don't count on it.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Doesnt matter, betcha we end up with at least 7 or 8 minor penalities.MTL will flop and win :handclap:

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
true, but andy is still our number one. You don't go away from a number one just because he had a shaky game or two. I'm certain Andy will start.

Well I think Andy needs to show he is the #1 and right now he isn't playing like it so right or wrong I would go with Hammond in Montreal.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Well I think Andy needs to show he is the #1 and right now he isn't playing like it so right or wrong I would go with Hammond in Montreal.

Well if we used that logic on Hammond, he would've never started another game after his first game this season and the last 2 games he's played last season in the playoffs. I don't think Andy has been bad either, he's been pretty good actually and our defense has not been helping him whatsoever. Hammond has bad games just like Andy does sometimes but that doesn't change that Andy is a better goalie and he is the starter, no need to start a goaltending controversy and Andy should be given all the confidence he needs to succeed as a starter for this team.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Good chance to get a win here tomorrow night vs. Montreal, a Montreal team without Price.
:shakeheadWould rather face Price TBH ,we know we can beat him .It,s the nonexsistant book on Condon most have problems with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad