Pre-Game Talk: SENS/HABS tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Would love to see Drizzy Drake Batherson make it 7(!!) in a row.

Callin a Norris goal. He's due. Prolly on the pp

Reactions: Back in Black

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Gotta think Dzingel draws in tonight just cause it's back to back and he shoulda been skating 3 days now. Will provide spark, speed and fresh legs.

4th line was pretty solid last game, wonder who draws out, Peca?

Brannstrom in for Coburn. Back to back and Brannstrom is better suited for speedier habs.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Gotta think Dzingel draws in tonight just cause it's back to back and he shoulda been skating 3 days now. Will provide spark, speed and fresh legs.

4th line was pretty solid last game, wonder who draws out, Peca?

Brannstrom in for Coburn. Back to back and Brannstrom is better suited for speedier habs.
Have the feeling too for Dzingle. He like playing against Habs

I would keep Coburn in but give Reilly a game off for Brannstom

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
My biggest issue with the team right now is how inconsistent they are, espcially goaltending.

They seem to always follow up a big win by a bad effort or by getting blown out. I can count three separate games they should have won coming off a big win where they had momentum going in the next game.

We could realistically be 6-8 points ahead of where we are in the standings right now if we had won those games.

Time to pound the Habs in tonight.

Reactions: topshelf15

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
154583310_3549412808501215_7447259640436554712_o.jpg

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Im hoping chiarot has a decent game tonight. I’m anti-bullying and last game we really did bully the poor guy. Hoping for some redemption

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Inserting Dzingle and Brannstrom tonight is a NO BRAINER. 3 games in 4 nights, fresh fast legs

Going to be a hard game, Habs have had 2 days off, Sens played last night. Hopefully we are focused tonight and play much smarter in our own zone and in transition. Play patient please

My biggest issue with the team right now is how inconsistent they are, espcially goaltending.

They seem to always follow up a big win by a bad effort or by getting blown out. I can count three separate games they should have won coming off a big win where they had momentum going in the next game.

We could realistically be 6-8 points ahead of where we are in the standings right now if we had won those games.

Time to pound the Habs in tonight.

Can't expect any goalie to bail out his teammates every game like Murray did last night. Only few in history could do that on a regular basis (best example : Hasek, young Luongo too). If we needed a "miracle" goalie, why didn't we go after M-A Fleury? He was available and probably tied up with an asset. There's also Vasi and Gibson but they clearly wouldn't have been available. Puzling that we didn't go after Fleury

The problem is not goaltending, it's the way we play in our own zone (cough up the puck, turnovers, coverage blown, time and space given, very soft in general), our hockey systems and breakout strategies (look how many times we didn't have breakout options last night), which are really subpar. I mean, it's pretty evident to see but yet we are still second guessing after 25 games.

Remove Chabot and/or Zub and this defense is NOT NHL level. It barely is even with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad