Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Habs Jan. 4 (7 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
Everyone ready for a night of hearing the Ottawa sens, penalty on Ottawa (the penalty really being on Montreal), 2-0 Mont-er I mean Ottawa after 1 period, what a save by Price (puck actually goes in) :laugh:

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
I hate these games against MTL.

Luckily I have a roadie hockey game so I'll miss it. Except last playoffs MTL has had our number in the last years in regular season. I hope Spezza comes in and looks good, don't want him to look out of place... I know he used to destroy the Habs on the pizza line but it looks like he struggles lately versus these kinds of teams that actually skate...

Well I hope for a win and a good game for #19! GO SENS GO! still hate these games

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
I predict a 6 point night for Erik Karlsson and if Spezza comes back he will show shades of 2011 Spezza.

DeVoice

Jan 26, 2012
Sarnia
don't worry i am sure Subban will have his usual fit after being checked and go rite after the smallest guy he can find....maybe the waterboy?!
only thing i can't stand on CBC in these games is the fluffboy chirp from the commentators it gets so bad i tend to watch in mute.

GO SENS GO

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If spezza plays and we lose.... Chaos

Hmmm...the evil side of my brain almost wants to see that happen. You know, watching the world burn and all that jazz...

Win or lose, the Spezza debates after the game are going to be hilarious either way.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
Dammit, I need to know whether or not Spezza plays so that I can either bet on or against this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad