GDT: Sens @ Habs 23 Jan, 7:00 TSN5

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
That bet99 commercial with GSP looks like one of those late night local commercials I used to see

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Pretty great 1st period all around.

Some lapses, notably from the 3rd pairing D, but I think Mendes had a great observation on the drive... These guys are benefitting from having their moms around. They're happier, and playing loose. It's the perfect time to build on their better play prior to the moms trip and it showed this period.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Man watching every little details on Sanderson, he is dominant
Good call... He seems to be playing much better recent games... He seems more confident and is taking more time to make sure plays. Perhaps the forwards are better supporting, or maybe just more available for breakouts. I wasn't sure why he was degraded for a time but very happy to see this again.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy and Rodzilla

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Good call... He seems to be playing much better recent game... He seems more confident and is taking more time to make sure plays. Perhaps the forwards are better supporting, or maybe just better available for breakout. I wasn't sure why he was degraded for a time but very happy to see this again.
Good points on the fwds. I really feel they support the puck much better and cheat way less. Zone exits look a lot cleaner

Reactions: WallyD

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Good call... He seems to be playing much better recent game... He seems more confident and is taking more time to make sure plays. Perhaps the forwards are better supporting, or maybe just better available for breakout. I wasn't sure why he was degraded for a time but very happy to see this again.
He's back to playing the way he did at the start of the year, I think confidence is a big part, confidence in himself and confidence that the forwards are in position to support him.

Reactions: DrEasy and WallyD

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Pretty great 1st period all around.

Some lapses, notably from the 3rd pairing D, but I think Mendes had a great observation on the drive... These guys are benefitting from having their moms around. They're happier, and playing loose. It's the perfect time to build on their better play prior to the moms trip and it showed this period.
Great to acknowledge the moms' contribution to the success of these players. Besides, one of the funiest iso-cams ever is watching Brady's mom during a fight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad