GDT: Sens @ Bruins - The end is nigh

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
lord-of-the-rings-it-s-over-y2vur4j8rouda8mg.gif

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Think I'll get a little Caesars on the way home to finish off the season.

I can't think of anything more appropriate for this year. Hungry and excited to dig in but then around halfway through I'll start to rethink my decision and then by the end I'm just chewing out of routine.

And then a long evening of regret.

Sting

Feb 8, 2004
A loss this game could potentially mean a top 5 pick. As it stands, we're at 7. I think the most realistic scenario is we stand pat here. We're either winning or if we get a loss, Coyotes/Habs are losing too.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
If we beat Boston and Florida beats TML, our second 1st round pick improves.

If we lose, we have a chance of our first 1st round pick improving, if Montreal wins against Detroit or Arizona get a point against Edmonton. Detroit has a massive interest in winning, Edmonton won’t be playing for anything.

Reactions: DrEasy

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Think I'll get a little Caesars on the way home to finish off the season.

I can't think of anything more appropriate for this year. Hungry and excited to dig in but then around halfway through I'll start to rethink my decision and then by the end I'm just chewing out of routine.

And then a long evening of regret.

You support the Red Wings by doing that, go somewhere else.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Tkachuk, Grieg, Sanderson, Batherson, Giroux, Pinto, Zub, - the order of the players I’ve enjoyed watching most this season. Only 2 Dman and no goalies on that list.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Tkachuk, Grieg, Sanderson, Batherson, Giroux, Pinto, Zub, - the order of the players I’ve enjoyed watching most this season. Only 2 Dman and no goalies on that list.
That's a pretty good list. I'd say that Chabot has had some really good games and moments in the second half of the year, once he was healthier. When he is on his game he is nice to watch...

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
72's last game? (before NMC and big raise iirc)

So, just hoping Wings crap 💩 out and miss the playoffs...getting worst possible draft pick

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Worst case scenario tonight:

We win (cementing pick number 7)
Florida loses (Boston wins division), bad for our 2nd pick)
Detroit gets into playoffs

Lots to cheer for (against) tonight

Reactions: DrEasy

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Annoying that we had to come back against Montreal with only a minute left. If we lost that game in regulation, we would only need to lose this one and not care if the Habs/Coyotes win their game.

Reactions: chipsens

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
So who do we pick at #7? Will Sens mgt make the "safe pick" or swing for the fence? Buium?

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Very sad season indeed, with DJ, who never preached to play in a responsible manner without a pack. Just wasted years of the team development. Batherson is developing nicely under JM and looks now more like a power forward comparable somehow to Hossa.. Stutzle needs a lot of work to be done on his confidence to score goals. Needs to be a consistent 40-50 goal scorer. Pinto has a long way to go. Has to be more creative with a puck and to work on his hockey IQ. Defence is finally fine. We need just an average NHL goalie in our net. Stopping just 30 more shots and Sens in playoffs. Greig is a good third line centre already. In 2024 Draft, I would take Konsta Helenius in instant, because of his 200-foot game and a superb hockey IQ. He works hard and has top six skills. We have to finally draft for hockey IQ, even if the payer is just a decent skater.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad