Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #2

Who is the Sens #2 Prospect at the moment?

• Roby Jarventie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oskar Pettersson

• Egor Sokolov

• Angus Crookshank

• Jorian Donovan

• Stephen Halliday

• Maxence Guénette

• Tyler Boucher

• Philippe Daoust

• Tomas Hamara

• Filip Nordberg

• Kevin Mandolese

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023

1- Ridly Greig 70.2% (Prospect Info: - Sens Board Prospects Ranking 2023 #1)
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

As we have been doing since 2004, we are going to use the HF criterias for prospect eligibility (less than 65 NHL games and under 25 y/o).

Remember to vote based on all factors and not just NHL readiness. Overall skillset, hockey IQ, upside potential vs floor, age, stats, skating ability, shot quality, leadership qualities, size/strength, etc

Personally, I always ask myself, who would I draft BPA among these players?

Try to do some research on these kids, particularly the most recent ones. People are free to post links and videos about some of the prospects that should be voted soon, or even try to persuade others why a guy should be voted next! Spread info to help people vote.

Graduated players from 2022 (who are still in the organization) :

Jake Sanderson, Shane Pinto, Mark Kastelic and Parker Kelly

To be added :

Donovan Sebrango
Hoyt Stanley
Matthew Andonovski
Owen Beckner
Vladimir Nikitin
Nicholas VanTassell
Nikolas Matinpalo
Oliver Johansson
Cole Reinhardt
Cameron O'Neill
Kevin Reidler
Tyson Dyck
Theo Wallberg

Also, leaving the link of pre-2017 polls if anyone wants to bookmark the page

Last edited:

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
I noticed some of our more top prospects are near the top of the list but Boucher is further down the list.

Coincidence?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I noticed some of our more top prospects are near the top of the list but Boucher is further down the list.

Coincidence?
there's certainly going to be some order/primacy bias, even putting Greig ahead of Kleven might have that same effect.

Ideal world, the options are randomly ordered and not consistent from user to user.

Reactions: DJB

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Coincidence?
There is a correlation between where people are placed on lists & who gets more votes based on that. People at the top of lists generally get more votes than those further down the list. So, maybe.

Reactions: DJB

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Ostapchuk/Kleven is a 2a/2b situation for me.

I've got no issue with the physical specimen further along in his development going #2, I just think Ostapchuk might have some underrated upside moving forward. I don't think he necessarily tops out as a 3rd liner even if that's where he mostly get projected.

Add Sebrango, Stanley and Nikitin and then don't add anyone else to any other poll for all I care :laugh:

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Voted Kleven.

Aspirot is gone from the org so you can take him off the list to be added.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

Coincidence?
there's certainly going to be some order/primacy bias, even putting Greig ahead of Kleven might have that same effect.

Ideal world, the options are randomly ordered and not consistent from user to user.
I think not. :)

I hope I'm not going to be made responsible for people to fight their own biases :laugh:

I have simply listed them in the order I think they will roughly be voted. But that's just for the first few polls as I am still making some corrections

I will start listing prospects by the number of votes they received in the previous poll, as I always did

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad