Sens Board Prospect Rankings 2015 (12th - Tiebreaker)

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
went with englund. Im not super high on either but i like englunds tools and hes still much younger. More room to grow

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Last time there was a similarly close vote, I had a few posters asking for a tiebreaker.

Now I do a tiebreaker and people don't like it.

I don't know what to do. :(

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Last time there was a similarly close vote, I had a few posters asking for a tiebreaker.

55e11cacbc010be015203005267d8efe5f889f0f36b13830aad8fe4f92d8e59e.jpg

caymanmew

May 18, 2014
Ottawa

last time there was under 2% difference this time there is a 6% difference

Englund was close to 3rd place then 1st as well (3% from 3rd 6% from 1st)

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
englund has been terrible every time i've seen him play. dzingel has potential as a 3rd liner. this one was pretty easy.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is

"SensBrawler":

This is YOUR poll do whatever pleases you as you take the time to do this from your schedule...............

The nature of this blog is that somebody is always complaining about something........

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014

"SensBrawler":

This is YOUR poll do whatever pleases you as you take the time to do this from your schedule...............

The nature of this blog is that somebody is always complaining about something........

Yup. Not to mention.... the poll is tied. Maybe to save time we can knock off 12 and 13 at the same time since this poll is so close.

caymanmew

May 18, 2014
Ottawa
Yup. Not to mention.... the poll is tied. Maybe to save time we can knock off 12 and 13 at the same time since this poll is so close.

we could if not for the fact Hogberg was closer to Englund then Dzingel was. the loser of this could easily fall to 14th depending where the winners voters put there next vote

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Dzingel.

Dzingel is Pageaus biggest enemy right now, just because I think Murray overvalues Smith.

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
Dzingel.

Dzingel is Pageaus biggest enemy right now, just because I think Murray overvalues Smith.

Wow, definitely not the case. O'Dell is a bigger enemy and he has basically no shot of overtaking Pageau.

Do people think of Dzingel as some sort of hard to play against, two way beast? Where did this conception come from? Dzingel lacks the offensive prowess, two-way play, physical play, basically everything. I think his offensive game will develop to where he could rival or surpass Pageau, but certainly not physicality or defensive game.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Dzingel.

Dzingel is not even on Pageaus radar. He's like, the 5th forward callup.

Robinson
McCormick
Prince/Lazar/Puempel, whoever starts in the AHL

Are all comfortably ahead of him at the moment.

Add in Paul, who undoubtedly is a much bigger threat to Pageau, and guys like Lindberg.

It doesn't matter what position a player who goes down is. They aren't going to call up a guy because he plays the same position that the injured player does. They have enough wingers/centers to fill the void in Ottawa.

The forwards who will be called up first IMO are:
Whomever of Prince/Puempel/Lazar
Paul
Robinson
McCormick

Then you may get into a grey area with guys like Dzingel, Lindberg, Schnieder.

All in all, Dzingel is literally 0 threat to Pageau

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad