Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Avs Mar. 11 7 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
The one bonus of being sick means I get the weekend off and can spend my evening watching hockey instead of working! Woo!

Go Sens Go!!!

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
As it was in the game against the 'yotes, I'm expecting the Av's to come out and play hard. This won't be a gimme!

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Sick to the system and let the chips fall where they may.Also JGP is on a mission ,play him lots:handclap:

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
No rush for him. Healed and rested Ryan can be real force in PO.
This gives us boost on face of Dzingel too. He seems lost without Ryans setups.

I don't think he can be force in any game anymore. BUT. The way the team is playing all he needs to do is coming. Be a point every two game player. (Even 0.4ish ppg) And just don't screw up defensively and that will be a SERIOUS help to the team. A big boost.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I think Turris comes in tonight.

If it was me I think I'd let him sit again until the Tampa game and the same for Stone. At this point we have won the last 5 and I think a better recovery could be a good option since we'll be having a very very tough schedule after Tampa.

Hope for the best tonight in Colorado and try to dig out a win like in Arizona.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I don't think he can be force in any game anymore. BUT. The way the team is playing all he needs to do is coming. Be a point every two game player. (Even 0.4ish ppg) And just don't screw up defensively and that will be a SERIOUS help to the team. A big boost.

For sure he can. He's had an off year offensively, everybody including him obviously know that. But people have really short memories...

Ryan is a force when he's red hot. His problem is that he goes ice cold to the same extreme. Lucky for us he's due to go red hot any time now, and it's going to be at the most crucial time of the year for us.

I hope for Ryan that he has a big finish to the year and in the playoffs, and proves his worth to everyone, including himself.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
It would be nice if we made the playoffs and Ryan scored two or something to win the game.

He has the skill level. It's hidden in there somewhere.

Maybe I'm just too naive to think it's going to come out at some important time.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I wonder what attendance is going to look like in Denver tonight? The home team stinks, and if we're all being honest with ourselves, we know that the Sens are a lousy draw on the road.

A non-Conference game against a weak opponent, and we already put four points in the bank on this trip - not much urgency to dress any injured guys. My guess is that none of the walking wounded play. I'm very nervous about this game - it's a prime "trap" game for us.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
It would be nice if we made the playoffs and Ryan scored two or something to win the game.

He has the skill level. It's hidden in there somewhere.

Maybe I'm just too naive to think it's going to come out at some important time.

I'm hoping Ryan comes back with guns blazing. With the loss of his mom, who was his rock growing up in dire straits, I wouldn't be surprised if he were a bit depressed. He seems like a great guy, with tons of skill.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
I seriously hope Stone and Turris rest this game. I honestly wouldn't care if we lost to the Avs just so long as Kyle and Mark got the time to heal.

Let's really test Stalberg and Burrows. Let EK play 30 tonight. He's been on fire, let him carry the team (to victory).

And on a defence note, do we have the best D in the NHL? I mean, Anaheim, Chicago, Nashville(?) are the only teams I'm thinking of that compete with our core. Who am I forgetting? How bias is this statement? Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad