Sens Artifacts

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
The Sens are currently looking for "artifacts" for the 25th anniversary celebrations.

Well I was cleaning out my garage this weekend and stumbled upon my one and only Sens Artifact! It was quite amusing to see as 12yo me was sooooo excited when he gave this to me... It was early in his rookie season too so the hype was in full force.

bmnrKI8.jpg

Does anyone have any actual interesting Sens artifacts?

MaxTheLimit

Hockey ruins all my personal relationships
Jul 21, 2016
Ontario
I've got a puck from the first ever Sens home game back in the 92-93 season here somewhere. It's even enclosed in a nice plastic case...thingy.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
I was given a bunch of the old peace tower jerseys awhile ago by my uncle but threw them out in a move about 6 years ago...incredibly stupid on my part.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Alfie's spit in a jar.
Legendary Turkey Sandwich extra Mayonnaise that was offered to every HF trade proposals back when Heatley demanded a trade.

I got nothing :cry: Probably my NHL AllStar (in Ottawa) signed Karlsson jersey.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Signed 1995-1996 team photo

Oh wow, that reminds me. I somehow ended up with two team-signed 93-94 team photos, black and white. They have little bulletin board pin holes in the corners, because I was 6 and didn't understand the concept of not ruining things.

I need to find those again.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
somewhere my dad has a stick signed by the entire 92-93 team. I haven't seen it in years though. I hope he didn't get rid of it.

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Frank Finnegan's last signature ever on an inaugural season t-shirt. My sister went to his house to have it signed on the 23rd of december (he dated it too) and he died on the 25th. Pretty likely he never signed anything within that one to two day period.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
I was at the first game against the Habs and have the ticket stub and the cone with the date that they gave out at the game.

I also have signed pucks from all the Sens Captains bar one (Brad Shaw) that I hope to make into a cool display once its complete.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I have some of the nacho crumbs from when Alfie was classlessly eating in the press box while Volchenkov was writhing around on the ice.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Frank Finnegan's last signature ever on an inaugural season t-shirt. My sister went to his house to have it signed on the 23rd of december (he dated it too) and he died on the 25th. Pretty likely he never signed anything within that one to two day period.

Sounds pretty suspicious to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2