Rumor: Sens about to hire a C-suite executive?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
For the record:

Current CEO = Melnyk (sort of... He took over for Anselmi, who was the old CEO)
Current CFO = Brian Crombie (who I believe was bridged into the full time gig after having the "interim/part time" label for a couple of years)
Current COO = Vacant (used to be Ruszkowski)

Reactions: Sensfan4life

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Close to hiring... Meets with Melnyk ... next

Maybe EM is moving into the POHO roles, and he brings in someone new for the CEO/President... :sarcasm:

On the boring side it may be a new CMO or something similar.

On the exciting side, due to EMs extensive time predicted to be on the defendant stand, he may finally require someone to run the store while he is in court.

Very good possibility.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Maybe EM is moving into the POHO roles, and he brings in someone new for the CEO/President... :sarcasm:

On the boring side it may be a new CMO or something similar.

On the exciting side, due to EMs extensive time predicted to be on the defendant stand, he may finally require someone to run the store while he is in court.

Very good possibility.

Tweet says "I've heard this before and nothing happened, so take it with a grain of road salt."
To that I say OK.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I think he meant to say the Senators are adding G-Suite services. I heard a rumour that Melnyk approved the Enterprise plan at $34 a month.

For those that don't know, the Enterprise plan offers advanced controls and capabilities.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Probably purchased a copy of Corel suite to add to the intern which makes up the current marketing department!

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Probably picked up one of the students at the Algonquin College Sports Business program.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
MOTION TO DETERMINE SUFFICIENCY OF POSTERS OBJECTIONS AND ANSWERS : Twitter is always never wrong. Road salt by the grains. They are rocks.

Time will tell.

:allears:
Twitter is a platform. People tweet. Twitter has no ability to be credible. Chris Stevenson on the other hand.
Not all road salt grains are created equal. I would even venture to say that no 2 are equal. They have been known to degrade over time as well. MOTION DENIED: Short answers are not necessarily insufficient. WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN CAPS? They have medication for these emotional outbursts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Variable26

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
What is keith tkatchuk up to these days? Think he would take on some kind of role with the org now that his son is playing for us?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad