GDT: Senators @ Rangers | Enter #6, Jakob Chychrun Edition | Thu Mar 2 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
But does Dorion?

Watson's penalty did not look like charging to me as he coasted into the Ranger.

I do not understand the reffing in this league. I remember Ovechkin hitting Paul in the numbers very hard into the boards and not get a penalty for boarding.
When the NHL released its statement that there'd be no further discipline they said it was determined that there was no charging. Clean hit other than the head being the unintentional point of contact. He shouldn't have been ejected

DJ's statement in the room about Watty having lots of time to think about who gets the goggles was funny.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Well, I know a lot more about watches and coffee than I did 24 hours ago

Reactions: DrEasy

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I really don't get the appeal of crazy expensive watches... Like, even 4 figures for a watch seems insane to me... Then again I do have an embarrassingly expensive coffee maker (not 36k like that damn watch but still more than I'd like to admit), so different strokes for different folks I guess.
It certainly seems to have become a “status thing” for the young & wealthy males in our society. Even more than driving a high end car, I think?

Thing I’m legit curious about is how much of their net worth is someone willing to spend on their watch? Like 1%?

I waste money all the time, but I can’t see myself spending even 0.01% on a watch.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
It certainly seems to have become a “status thing” for the young & wealthy males in our society. Even more than driving a high end car, I think?

Thing I’m legit curious about is how much of their net worth is someone willing to spend on their watch? Like 1%?

I waste money all the time, but I can’t see myself spending even 0.01% on a watch.
Watches are basically jewelry for men

Reactions: Nova Stutzlia

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Got to watch the Rangers game last night & was really impressed with Ottawa's play. They were the more phyiscal team & initiated most of the physical play & didn't back down at all & played like a playoff team something they have needed to do for a while. IMO the Rangers missed Ryan Reaves. DJ has them playing some good hockey & the players are responding & making fewer mistakes. Also saw Zub in his first fight with Bertuzzi a tough customer & he held his own.

The Sens seem to be exactly where the experts said they would be this late into the season fighting for a playoff spot, they are very much improved. All those who constantly complained after every loss are eating crow given how well this team has responded time & time again to controversy & adversity. Now imagine how well this team could do when we add Formenton & Norris & I expect a couple of new faces next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad