Seravalli: Senators interested in Parayko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
This seems like a better place for this…
I think I like the concept of Colton Parayako in Ottawa more than I like the reality of Parayako in Ottawa.

That’s a lot of late stage years/dollars for a guy who has been underwhelming the last couple/few years and has back issues.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
He might have the hardest deployment in the league and he still does a very good job of limiting chances and high danger chances, our coaches just put him in a ton of situations where you are going to give up those chances. His numbers per 60 are still really good IMO.

2023-02-14_12-46-10.png

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Seravalli saying the Blues want younger D assets in return. Sens wouldn't move Jake Sanderson, I'm guessing?

Would the Sens deal a 2023 1st, Jacob Bernard-Docker, and Nikita Zaitsev to make the contracts work?

In a heartbeat we would.

If the Blues are smart they ask for Klevin instead of JBD who is a very similar player to Parynko but LD

Most players that have a NTC don’t waive for Ottawa so I doubt this happens

Clamshells

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 11, 2009
Seravalli saying the Blues want younger D assets in return. Sens wouldn't move Jake Sanderson, I'm guessing?

Would the Sens deal a 2023 1st, Jacob Bernard-Docker, and Nikita Zaitsev to make the contracts work?

Sanderson is certainly untouchable.
He has been incredible this year

Reactions: Ted Hoffman

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
In a heartbeat we would.

If the Blues are smart they ask for Klevin instead of JBD who is a very similar player to Parynko but LD

Most players that have a NTC don’t waive for Ottawa so I doubt this happens
I wouldn’t do it for this years first… Parayko isn’t the player he once was. There is a reason that St. Louis is so eager to move on from him.

He is damaged goods. Would be a mistake to move a top-15 first for him.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Ottawa’s 2023 1st is not any generic 1st. It’s presently 10th pre-lottery. It could drop further in the round; it could also end up higher.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about either player. Mind sharing why you think they'd be better fits for the Blues specifically?
Just looking at stats really. JBD lack of production at AHL is big red flag so not sure he will ever be legit NHLer. Kleven I like size of course and since I don’t love any of others he might be worth flyer. Thompson was a 1st, but projects as maybe a #4 though.

Reactions: Snubbed4Vezina

SensFan1010

Dec 18, 2019
An interesting name would be brannstrom. Looks unreal this year i wonder if blues would be interested in something with him as the major return

• Haha
Reactions: NB613
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad